• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World Cup Merchandise

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
I did a search and didn't see this posted anywhere, so please forgive me if it has been :)

I'm wondering if there is any World Cup merchandise for sale in the parks. I was thinking Team Mickey at DTD, the different World Showcase countries that are participating, Animal Kingdom (maybe? since it's being held in South Africa?)

Anyone know? Thanks!!! :goodvibes

**Mods: Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. We need a SHOPPING section to go with the restaurants and resorts :)

I do know that they had English football shirts at the UK in World Showcase, Epcot last time we were there. Not sure about the other countries :)

Last September, EPCOT had these...

Soccer shirts in England of course. Like Chelsea.

3931164918_6f413bae2f.jpg

And Liverpool.

3930382937_08c0c6bb5f.jpg

And Newcastle.

3930383497_54be57633f.jpg

And Manchester United. And, that's it. Arsenal seems to constantly get short changed in America.

3930383973_394594e944.jpg

The African Outpost in EPCOT has a large selection of World Cup merchandise, including the official soccer balls.

The African Outpost in EPCOT has a large selection of World Cup merchandise, including the official soccer balls.

YIPPIE!! I knew the UK pavilion has always had the football club jerseys, but I wondered about World Cup specific stuff :thumbsup2 So good to know the African Outpost does! I wonder if they will still have it in a month when we go. The World Cup won't be ending until shortly before then, so hopefully, they still will :) Thanks!!

From last week at Epcot

Germany - had the Adidas 2010 World Cup Shirt for Germany as well as a dew other shirt

France - same

Morocco - had the official ball, South African Team Shirt and Ivory Coast orange shirt. They also had Brazil

US - next to the American Experience had 2 USA world cup shirts,
The Yanks are Coming
A Nike Shirt on the cup

England - had the team shirts and a few special World Cup T ****s

Mexico had a few El Tri shirts

Italy had the Italian team shirt and a few special 2010 T shirts.

At the DTD I did not see anything unique.

From last week at Epcot

Germany - had the Adidas 2010 World Cup Shirt for Germany as well as a dew other shirt

France - same

Morocco - had the official ball, South African Team Shirt and Ivory Coast orange shirt. They also had Brazil

US - next to the American Experience had 2 USA world cup shirts,
The Yanks are Coming
A Nike Shirt on the cup

England - had the team shirts and a few special World Cup T ****s

Mexico had a few El Tri shirts

Italy had the Italian team shirt and a few special 2010 T shirts.

At the DTD I did not see anything unique.

Thank you!!!! :worship:

Germany was the biggest place I saw for World Cup merchandise(because of th Adidas sponsorship).
My fiance was practically drooling all over the World Showcase though, we spent 25 minutes in the shop in Italy >_<

The t-shirts in Germany were really cool, but we checked several times last week and all they had were XXL and above. They said something about 3 years, 32 teams, one goal, and were $20 in yellow and navy.
We asked around AK but they said they did not carry WC stuff because it had moved slowly.
Africa did have the event ball in a size 5 for $20 and a small yellow commemorative ball for $12.
I got an email from Adidas about them having stuff a day or 2 after we went to the outlet mall by the Marriot Village. I had spent a while in there while DS looked at shoes but did not notice WC merch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter