Workout/Exercise rooms at DVC Resorts

bomalover

Earning My Ears
Hello, I need a little help from you DVC experts

I am going to WDW in September and will stay at a DVC resort. I still haven´t decided where to make my reservation.

And I would like to ask which of the DVC hotels has the best Fitness room/ best equipment?

All your experiences are highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings from Germany from Jutta

Probably easier for me to rank my least favorite - BLT (ie, CR) and unless OKW has replaced theirs the equipment is older style.

I've used facilities at Jambo, Kidani, SSR and Beach - favourite is probably Jambo due to the steam room, followed by Beach. Kidani is quite small and SSR whilst a nice gym, I didn't have access to a steam room without payment for spa treatments.

Don't know if you run at all, but we stay at SSR and it is so nice to run there! I have looped around and through DTD early in the morning when no one is there. I have also run through where the Treehouses are and down to POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter