Working on my (digi-scrap) Christmas cards, opinions, please!

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
I just started playing around with my photo cards for this year and this is what I have so far. I'm not sure which I like better. Any thoughts are appreciated. I feel kind of silly having so many Disney pictures on there, but they are really some of my favorite pictures from the year. Here are the two options so far:

some color pics and some sepia:
417095817_Lt6Sj-L.jpg

all sepia pics:
417096183_gFyao-L.jpg

I used Pea Jessi font, papers and journaling block from the new CM Jewel Christmas digital kit, bead numbers, string, and button from Britt-ish Designs and a freebie snowflake from Sugarplum Paperie. Cards were made in SBC+ and they are 5x7 size.

Jessica, those are great...I love the one with both the colour and the sepia. The colour seems to pop and bring it all together nicely.

You family is beautiful, btw:goodvibes

Jessica, those are great...I love the one with both the colour and the sepia. The colour seems to pop and bring it all together nicely.

You family is beautiful, btw:goodvibes

Thanks!

I did a third one, with just the big picture in color. Just because I love options!

417142869_AvXQX-L.jpg

I like the first one with some in color and some sepia. Adds a lot of interest. And besides, you gotta have the Disney photos in color!

I agree with everyone else, I like the first one with a little of both. Such a cute card and a great looking family!:thumbsup2

I'll come out of lurking to say: I love the first one w/ the color!

The castle & plate photos do pop more with the color. But I would be happy to receive any of those cards.:lovestruc

Jessica!! Those are so great. You've inspired me to get going on mine... I can't believe it's that time. I love the colors you've used... They all look good.... I guess I am leaning toward the third one with the main pic in color and the rest in sepia.... but, seriously, any one of them will be super!

Jessica, i also like the first the best.. :)

They are great!

The castle pic is awesome in color - so I'd definitely go with the first one.

Love your lab pics!

The castle pic is awesome in color - so I'd definitely go with the first one.

Love your lab pics!

Thanks! Both dogs were actually in the same picture, but I decided to crop Porter out and use it as its own pic. I think I"m leaning toward the first one. I htink I like the little touches of blue that the color pictures add. Good thing for Disney Photopass -- they took a lot of the pictures on my card!!

I'm with AWM, I would like any of them as a Christmas card. :)

The first one is the way to go ... The blue is what ties the whole composition together. A very nice layout - very sophisticated palette.

The first one is the way to go ... The blue is what ties the whole composition together. A very nice layout - very sophisticated palette.

Thanks! It is really funny how it came together. I actually picked the background paper first and I lucked out that those pictures all had blue in them! I must have known that subconsciously or something when I picked that background! I went with the first one and ordered them from Winkflash yesterday! I can't wait until they get here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter