Working on MVMCP plan...opinions, please?

Sophie_2003

DIS Veteran
Hello,

ok, I am working on a plan for MVMCP 12/11; we will have been at MK the day before, so we'll do rides only if "walk-on".

- get there around 4, try to squeeze in a ride or two (DD faves are indy Speedway, Pooh, PPan)

- see Castle Lighting at 5h45 from a side location (want to avoid the masses of people watching lighting and fireworks before exiting). Can you get a decent view from the bridge to Tomorrowland?

- Grab a bite at Cosmic Rays between 6 and 6h45

- Line up at Toontown for Princesses line at 6h45 (opens at 7, I think)

- Walk thru Fantasyland; may stop for dance party at the grotto or see some characters by IASW) (Belle and SW as I understand)

- Be in Frontierand by 8pm to get a spot for the parade (if too busy, we'll do some rides, and see Jasmine, etc at the carpets)

- Head towards castle for 9h30 fireworks; if too crowded we'll go back thru Fantasyland to catch TNBC show at 9pm (that is if we missed the parade), or ride some rides and watch Wishes from there (do they close Fantasyand during fireworks?)

- If DD is still going strong, may do storytime with Belle or celebrate the season at 10pm

Any comments or suggestions? I am a bit unsure as to how long DD will wait for a show/parade. She does very well during the day, but this is our first party!!!

tks!

Where did you find the list of what there is to do? We are going but have NO CLUE what we are going for... nice egh?

:santa: My family and I will be there that night also. Your itinerary looks great. My dd11 and I go for the rides, and my dw hangs out, she gets motion sickness. We're bringing our foster child with us she's 5, so I think we may do a few more shows and dance parties.

Fantasyland is not closed during the fireworks. My plan looks much different from yours, but our main goal is to see the entertainment for the evening. Your priority seems to be characters. I think your plan looks good. I would try my best to get a spot for the parade. I bet your daughter would love it at 3 1/2. I hear it is wonderful, my kids LOVED the parades at that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter