Wording for Wedding Announcement to be sent out after wedding

auburnlynne

Earning My Ears
We are planning on having our wedding at home and then a Disneymoon, the only thing is we are having our cerimony in my home state and keeping just close family (about 30 people) Since we are having it so small we want to send out wedding announcements after the wedding but what should they say?

Thanks!

My Mother wanted something more personal then family reading it in the paper. I come from a huge family so we are only inviting our closest family (which will be about 30) To my Mother sending out an invitation was her way of telling family members, my point is that they will come, so we came up with this. I know I would be offended to learn about a close family members wedding in the paper.

Here is what we are using:

A dream is a wish your heart makes........

Mr & Mrs David Spirito
&
Mr & Mrs Gary Moon

are delighted to announce the marriage of their children

Douglas Edward
&
Emily Nicole

the couple was united in marriage in an intimate ceremony on March 9, 2007 at 5:00 in the evening at Walt Disney World's Sea Breeze Point.

The couple's new address is:
Douglas & Emily Moon

..............And they lived happily ever after

(obviously we actually put our address in there!)

I will show you a pic when I get home and can upload it, I am at work now.....;)

Try Finestationery.com they offer great wedding wording for announcements and invites... Hope this helps...:surfweb:

Emily
I love your wording.. its so beautiful

Here is what we are using:

A dream is a wish your heart makes........

Mr & Mrs David Spirito
&
Mr & Mrs Gary Moon

are delighted to announce the marriage of their children

Douglas Edward
&
Emily Nicole

the couple was united in marriage in an intimate ceremony on March 9, 2007 at 5:00 in the evening at Walt Disney World's Sea Breeze Point.

The couple's new address is:
Douglas & Emily Moon

..............And they lived happily ever after

(obviously we actually put our address in there!)

I will show you a pic when I get home and can upload it, I am at work now.....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter