• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

word cloud digital transfer

KayLazz

Earning My Ears
Hi - I am looking for someone to make me a word cloud design for our trip next summer. Either a mickey silloutte or the mickey head. is there someone who can fill my request?

thanks
kay :yay:

initial requests should never be vague. they should include all the details you are looking for..... in this case the words

this is from forum rules noted in the Creative Boards Welcome sticky thread near the top of the forum:

" You should always provide info about what you are looking for in your request up front. colors? characters? Mickey heads? personalization? individual DISigns or a family DISign? dimensions? dates? etc. etc. It is not up to the DISigners to draw it out of you!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter