woooohooooo free Eurostar trip booked ...

Corrineee

Mouseketeer
Finally ..... at long last the December Eurostar dates have been released and I can now finally stop panicing ! (after booking the hotel first LOL) :thumbsup2
All booked and 'FREE' as our last journey was delayed as we crashed into a deer :sad1:
Now the countdown til Christmas :cool1::yay::cheer2:pixiedust::wave2:

Great news :dance3: and even better that it's free :thumbsup2 hope you have an uneventful journey next time.

We returned yesterday on our free Eurostar trip after breaking down in February. Good feeling not paying for it, I priced it and would have cost us £506 if we had paid! Enjoy your trip.

We returned yesterday on our free Eurostar trip after breaking down in February. Good feeling not paying for it, I priced it and would have cost us £506 if we had paid! Enjoy your trip.

Thats soo cool! you're right its a great feeling and a damn good excuse to 'have' to go again he he :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter