Wooo hooo i can finally relax

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
After 6 months of continous revision and assignments i had my final nursing exam today. So glad all that is over. Wont know what to do with my days. Just got to see if iv passed now.

It's such a great feeling when you finally finish a course :yay: Hope you are celebrating this weekend! :goodvibes

Well done on completing your exams/coursework and good luck for the results later in the year! Have a lovely relaxing weekend :thumbsup2

Well done! I handed in my research project last week for my foundation degree...like you, i'm not quite sure what to do with myself!

well done and enjoy your weekend :goodvibes

Well done on completing everything! Good luck for your results. :) I start my adult nursing course in September and hopefully I'll be able to get through it all too!

Congratulations for getting through all that. At the moment I'm mentoring a nursing student and I know that it's very stressful and a lot of hard work, so well done you! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Emily its a good feeling. You will feel like a huge weights been lifted. Kirsten its a long slogg and you will wonder if its worth it but it is. For some its the money for me its a vocation, 15 years as an ae worker its nice to finally get there.
Catherine I admire you. I bet you get some right ones. Some want to do everything some just want the nice bits and think nursing is dishing out pills and doing paperwork. To me its more than tht.
Thankyou all for your kind words. My boyfriend has bought me a cavalier king charles puppy. Iv called her hollie. Will let you all know when i get my grades. Back on community for 6 weeks on monday

Emily its a good feeling. You will feel like a huge weights been lifted. Kirsten its a long slogg and you will wonder if its worth it but it is. For some its the money for me its a vocation, 15 years as an ae worker its nice to finally get there.
Catherine I admire you. I bet you get some right ones. Some want to do everything some just want the nice bits and think nursing is dishing out pills and doing paperwork. To me its more than tht.
Thankyou all for your kind words. My boyfriend has bought me a cavalier king charles puppy. Iv called her hollie. Will let you all know when i get my grades. Back on community for 6 weeks on monday

Awwww, what a lovely reward already :goodvibes We have two King Charles' and they make wonderful companions. I hope you enjoy little Hollie!! (post a photo if you can, I adore them :lovestruc)

Well done. I certainly don't miss doing my degree with all its exams although my job is just as stressful now:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter