• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woollies Pixar Dominos

Hey there, sorry for neglecting this thread after I posted what I had and needed! We had a big family catch up with cousins and have all ours traded and sorted now.

So I'm a little late to the party, but decided to jump on this bandwagon too! I'm really only interested in the 3 Up characters. Already have Dug (my fave!), but am still missing Russell and Carl.

I can't remember off the top of my head all the ones I have available to trade (and I'm too lazy to get out of bed and go to the other room to investigate lol!). I know that I have Buzz, Alien, Bullseye, Dory, Sully, Boo, Dash, Edna Mode, Flik, Atta, Emile, Eve, Mater, Flo, Filmore, and Ferrari guy from Cars (forget his name!).

If anyone has any other requests for a trade, let me know and I'll check out the rest of my collection. Or if anyone who has completed their collection just has a spare Russell and/or Carl, I'd be most appreciative :goodvibes

Orion has been after Flo-last one for his collection so would be interested if he checked this thread so maybe hang on for him for pm him. He had quite a few spares and may have the ones you are after. I don't have a spare Russell or Carl sorry. I do need no 4 which I think is Alien? and no 33 which is Eve. Like you I really wanted UP characters and I actually really would like Eve; I have Wall E and at least one spare of him. I kept getting lots of Cars duplicates that I am less interested in but now so close sort of aiming for the set if I can! but if you can trade Eve for one you really want I understand!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter