• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woohoo!

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Finally hit 50lbs lost. So excited! I gained 4lbs over our weekend camping out in the new trailer for 4 days -but stuck to my guns since I got home and lost it all plus a little- so I hit my goal of 50lbs lost just a wee bit late (originally goal was for June 16th)- but I'll take it when I can get it! :)

So excited!
Shameless brag, I know... sorry. :)

Go ahead and BRAG...thats why we are here!!! I am so excited for you!!! That is an Awesome accomplishment and you should be Proud of yourself. I don't see you wish clippie????

Way to go!!!

Tracy

WOW! You are just doing so well, 3B. Have you lost that 50 pounds since taking the WISH challenge? That is incredible progress, way to go!

I sure hope you are feeling extremely proud of yourself. We are all sure proud <i>of</i> you!

Katholyn

That is just FABULOUS!!! Congratulations on your determination and results! Weigh to GO!

Wow, that is amazing!! Congratulations on your tremendous loss.

WOOHOO!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Good job on staying on plan. It really is about changing our way of eating - everyday for a lifetime.

Wow! Congratulations! That is so incredible, 50lbs in 4 mos! You are an inspiration.

Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment that is. You should be very proud. :D

You have every right to brag. That is a great accomplishment and should be very proud. I'm sure the lose of 50lbs took alot of hard work and determination. Good for you for bragging. We are hear the ups and downs!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
50 POUNDEROOOS!!! You're a DIVINE Loser!! Now where's the PICTURES??????

Feel very proud of yourself and go buy a special something to mark this milestone!! Hmmm....bathing suits are good this time of year! :)

Tara

WOOOOHOOO! Every post I read inspires me more and this one is just FANTASTIC!!!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome, Bibbidy! Way to go!! What a huge accomplishment, you are such an inspiration to me!! Brag all you want, I would be as well!!:p:p

Whoo hoo!!

EXCELLENT!!!!

You have every right to brag. That is a GREAT GREAT GREAT loss!!!! Congratulations!!! You are zipping right along and it looks like you are closing in on that final goal! WOO-HOO!!!

Keep up the great work!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

What a loser! You should be bragging! You are in inspiration.

we love to hear success stories!!! What an inspiration. Stand up & take a bow, you deserve it!!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter