woohoo..just got all my Disney Travel Documents!

I'm excited for you have a great time! Do you all book directly with Disney by yourselves what package are you speaking of? I got my DME package already but my Disney travel agent just emailed my hotel details. And my flight was also separate.
I am just wondering.:rolleyes:

I got a booklet from disney with all my reservations in it, my photopass to pre-register for it , my luggage tags and all my coupons and stuff for my package!
But hey..you just reminded me we didn't get any DME stuff..no luggage markers or anything....hmmmmmm

Of course all those coupons and stuff. But I thought they gave us all that stuff when we check in. (Except the photopass preorder). You get the key to the kingdom card right? Has the room key, meal plan, on it.

Our package arrived today...I just got home from work so I am about to open it....yipppeeeee!!!

I am still waiting for mine too. Now with the holidays I will need to wait until Tuesday!

OMG I just saw my counter and only 20 days!!! It seem like it would never get here now it is coming almost too quickly!:lmao:

Hope your package arrives soon! Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter to You too...trying to pack a bit today..ok i lied :rotfl2: going through the stuff i packed a month ago :laughing: checking for the odds and ends that still need to go in the suitcases.. And had to actually dig out the flip flops...we have very odd weather here for this time of year! Its 79 outside! Last easter I think we had snow...But I'll take what mother nature is giving us! It will give me time to break in the new sandals!!!

How close to our departure are we supposed to recieve this package? I am going in two weeks and I am getting nervous I have only received my DME stuff, but not this other package.:confused3

How close to our departure are we supposed to recieve this package? I am going in two weeks and I am getting nervous I have only received my DME stuff, but not this other package.

I'd give Disney a call (1-407-WDISNEY) and ask. When I called they were able to tell me the day that my package had been printed and when it should arrive to me. They were bang on the 10 mark. It would be good to call since it comes Canada Post and we all now how Canada Post can be sometimes so if it has been "misplaced" Disney would still have time to rush you out another package.

How close to our departure are we supposed to recieve this package? I am going in two weeks and I am getting nervous I have only received my DME stuff, but not this other package.:confused3

I still have not received our package yet. I rush home everyday and check the mail, but still no packet from Mickey:sad2::sad1:

ME comes first and the rest of the docs arrive about 3 weeks prior. THey can come 2 weeks before tho ...Disney isn't always on the mark as far as delivery!:confused3

OH MY GOD.....i am SO jealous of all of you....all of your tickers are counting down in weeks and days....i still have MONTHS ahead of me until I can manage to afford to go again!!!

have GREAT and SAFE trips and fill those of us who aren't going for some time in on how wonderful it was so we can continue to be EXCITED!!!!!!!

I'm excited for you have a great time! Do you all book directly with Disney by yourselves what package are you speaking of? I got my DME package already but my Disney travel agent just emailed my hotel details. And my flight was also separate.
I am just wondering.:rolleyes:

Actually they were very prompt!

I still have not received our package yet. I rush home everyday and check the mail, but still no packet from Mickey:sad2::sad1:

you leave in 14 days? I would check with your Travel Agent (if you went through one)..they can re-check and get back to you..let us know when you get it!

you leave in 14 days? I would check with your Travel Agent (if you went through one)..they can re-check and get back to you..let us know when you get it!

We booked directly with disney. I think we will call tonight. We are not using ME so that is alright, but I have been waiting for the WDW package with all of our information.

Our postal service has sucked lately we will often go 3-4 days without receiving mail and then get a huge pile of it.

When I saw you lived in Dartmouth and already had it I thought it would be only a couple more days until we would see it. We are staying at POP our first night. We arrive around 6pm.

Disney are great when you call about sending docs via courier, usually receiving the next day so you will be fine...:thumbsup2

Disney are great when you call about sending docs via courier, usually receiving the next day so you will be fine...:thumbsup2

That would be good.

I am not that worried if we don't get them in time, although I know I sound whiney:lmao::rotfl:. It is more getting the little packet makes the trip feel more real.

Disney are great when you call about sending docs via courier, usually receiving the next day so you will be fine...

They Arrived!!!! I went home at luch and there was my package. Now I just need to wait 2 weeks:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter