woohoo..just got all my Disney Travel Documents!

kid@heart2

Never too old to dream...
I guess this means I can officially do up a "packing list"!!! so excited :woohoo

My 9 year old is soooo excited to be counting down the days with me.:yay:

LOVE IT!!!!

That's so cool :cool1:......all that was in my mail today was a bill. I wish we had some firm plans to go again this year....maybe if free dining is anounced that will sway the hubby. A boys gotta eat.

I am still waiting for mine. :rolleyes1

I guess this means I can officially do up a "packing list"!!! so excited :woohoo

LOVE IT!!!!

Hey, nice countdown ticker!! I'm jealous, yours has less time left on it!! Can't wait for that paperwork to come!!!

Bummer, I'm still waiting for mine too. Of course, I haven't paid in full yet, perhaps that's why? :lmao:

LOVE IT!!!!

Mine arrived last week...in the same pile of mail was a letter stating that I had to report for jury Duty starting April 12th...Ummm.....panic set in as we leave April 13th!!! Called the courthouse and I had to bring my documents down to show I really was going on vacation and couldn't sit on a jury!! Thank god they came on the same day...:laughing: Saved by the Mouse

ahhhhhhhh its soooo nice when you see Walt Disney documents arrive isn't it?! Totally ups the excitement level :goodvibes

Whew about your Jury Duty incident! Yup the mouse saved the day!!!! its all good..

xxoo!!!

SOOOO Jealous!! How will I ever survive another year before we sail the Dream. Oh well I guess only only 359 more sleeps til we leave for Orlando...and 366 til we sail. Happy Travels everyone!!

Congrats!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!! We are waiting for ours! We are 25 days away!!:goodvibes

We are still waiting for ours. The packet should be any day now. I was getting worried, but it looks like people going the same time as us are just receiving it.

Yeah we got ours mid last week. I was worried too as the ME stuff came about a month ago. I called Disney and they said it takes about 7-10 business days from when the stuff is printed to get to you. Mime was bang on 10 business days. I was surprised that the ME stuff came UPS but the Disney packet came Canada Post. Oh well it is here and we are going:woohoo:

Just got ours today!!! Yay!!!! This trip is a total surprise for our DD's and I was checking the mail everyday hoping to grab it while they weren't around!! Totally stoked!!!:cool1:

What a wonderful way to start a long weekend!!! have fun packing :woohoo:

(last night I sat and did up a tentative list) maybe this weekend I will be the packing process!

I'm excited for you have a great time! Do you all book directly with Disney by yourselves what package are you speaking of? I got my DME package already but my Disney travel agent just emailed my hotel details. And my flight was also separate.
I am just wondering.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter