Woohoo!! Just got 1BR BWV for September.

Flyerfan

Hockey lovin' OLTL addict with a deep desire for D
We had a studio booked for our September trip because we were short on points. We added on last month and just this morning while I was on the treadmill (where I do my best thinking):idea: ..... we could switch to a 1BR! I didn't get my hopes up because it is such short notice but our dates are before F & W so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. I just called and lo and behold they had a BW/Pref. available for our dates. :cool1: We've never stayed in a Studio so I was a little concerned I would miss the room. Can't wait for our first BWV stay. :)

Congrats, enjoy your trip. We bought into DVC 2 years ago in July. We were able to book a 1bd at BWV too for Sept that year on short notice. We loved it. The space is so nice to have compared to a studio.
Have fun.

Congrats on getting the one bedroom!

Enjoy your stay...who knows, you may end up in a newly refurbed room...:thumbsup2

Either way, have a blast trying BWV for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter