• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day !!**

Only 3 months to go I'm so excited! With a new baby on the way we have cut down the amount of presents we buy this year to just parents, grandparents and both kids :) so 13 people in total. lucky that me and DH are both only children.

I also promised myself that I would at least have the grandparents pressures sorted before baby arrives (due in 6 days) so I'm not doing so well there. I did see my local boots have all their lovely 3 for 2 bits in. They didn't have any of the little books with all the gifts in though. I love looking through those.

:santa: Oh my goodness, I can't stop laughing this morning. I decided to save a few pennies by sending all my Christmas Cards to my friends in the US and Canada by surface mail. The last posting date was last Friday (I sent mine Thursday), and I have woken up to messages on my FB wall saying that they have been delivered already :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I can't believe it, even when I send stuff air mail, it never gets there that quickly :rotfl:

My friends across the pond must think I've totally lost the plot now :rotfl2: :santa:

Oops, can't believe I missed this the other day ..

t7719.gif
It's Only 10 Weeks till Christmas !!!
t7719.gif

GHD Straighteners IV at ASOS £79 but with the 15% off ( MIDSEASON15) code they come to £67.15. Delivered Free too!
:)

mandymouse said:
:santa: So guys, when are you planning on putting your Christmas tree up ? :santa:

I really wanted to put the tree up on the 1st but we are away for 2 nights after on 2nd so DH is making me wait till we are home I am going to put everything else up as he only said the tree lol!

prob around the 13th nov

my friends in belfast put theirs up yesterday

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

manxtatt2 said:
prob around the 13th nov

my friends in belfast put theirs up yesterday

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

I asked DH to get it out the loft yesterday he said no lol!

My DH won't let me put our tree up till at least the 10th Dec :(

Might see if I can get him to put it up the weekend before - it's only 2 days earlier

mandymouse said:
Oops, I forgot to update again :rolleyes1 ...

It's Only 7 Weeks till Christmas !!!

Your slacking Mandy I'm shocked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter