Woohoo! Got REPO cabin #!

We just had 6064 and 6066 on the June 25 cruise. You will be just a few steps from the midship elevators and one flight away from the kids clubs.

Never never had any problems with noise. Location is great-out the door turn left.. head towards the stairs and off you go (always took the stairs).No adjoining door in this cabin We got great shots of the Panama from our balcony..bought a cheap tripod set it up and relaxed (actually I ate my way through the canal was our joke )The only thing and is NOT a big deal - usually when we first arrive in the cabin there is a fair bit of water on the balcony floor. It seems to pool in this cabin when they clean the outside of the ship. Just call guest sevice and ask them to shop vac it up.Any questions ..glad to help...ENJOY

How exciting! Whenever I get my cabin number it's like getting one step closer to get on the ship.

I wonder if they are going by catagory. We are in catagory 9 so have not received our stateroom number yet. I check all the time...what will I have to look forward to after we get our number? Oh that's right...Tracy's newsletter will be coming out soon!

Deb

dairyou said:
I wonder if they are going by catagory. We are in catagory 9 so have not received our stateroom number yet. I check all the time...what will I have to look forward to after we get our number? Oh that's right...Tracy's newsletter will be coming out soon!

Deb

I sort of wondered that too. It seemed like a lot of the people that got room numbers yesterday were Cat 4. But then there was at least one 6 and a 9 too. We are a 5. Actually I was a cat 9 (with a room number!!) until last week when I saw an opening for a verhanda and decided to go for it. Now I', checking the web site constantly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter