• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOOHOO...DH is going with us!!

terribm

DIS Veteran
I am so excited. We are surprising the kids with a trip in June. I was going to take the kids alone b/c DH would doesn't want to miss work. We were figuring out how to pull off the surprise last night and I told him that as excited and happy that the kids will be, they will dissappointed that he is not going with us. We went last year with my parents and DH didn't go. They must have said a hundred times "why can't Dad be here". So I was playing the surprise in my mind this morning and thought about how upset they will be when they realize Daddy won't be going with us again. I checked on how much it would be to add him to the reservation. Only $300. So I asked him if I could get him back home with only missing 1 day of work, would he go. He said yes. The kids are going to be thrilled even if he does leave a couple of days before we do to come home. :banana:

thats nice news. Great that he will also get to enjoy part of the trip with the kids and you.

That is wonderful! I go solo lots, and we don't have young kids, but I was soo happy last year when DH asked if he could fly down to spend a few days with me during my trip. So I can only imagine how excited your kids will be. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter