WooHoo Cruise Documents!!

eroller

Mouseketeer
One of my favorite packages to receive in the mail. Cruise documents! They are even more special since most cruise lines don't even send these out anymore, and leave it to Disney to even customize them for Halloween. Just one of the many details that makes Disney Cruise Line special!

14777330937_0f90341362.jpg

14963536012_c6d20e0492.jpg

How did you get the count down?

It's the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App. It's on my iPhone and I downloaded it from iTunes. The only thing that works on it prior to your cruise is the Countdown Clock. Once onboard (all ships but WONDER), connect to the ship's wifi and you can use the Navigator App free of change to view the daily program, view your itinerary, look at deck plans, view the dinner menu, etc. etc. All kinds of features.

According to the app description, WONDER is included. Just recently they made it available for all ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter