• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOOHOO!Christmas in Disney!

kellyla

<font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col
We booked our Christmas trip to Disney yesterday.:bounce: We will be there Dec.16-26.Got value rates for the whole trip.The kids wanted to stay at ASSp.So maybe we will be lucky and some codes will come out for that time.I cant wait!:jester:

That is fantastic!!! You will have such a wonderful holiday! It must be so exciting to plan a holiday trip!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I am so jealous. I really want to spend some time at Disney over Christmas but really can't because of work.:(

It's the end of the year and all accounts have to be in and it's really busy that time of year too. Now January and February are another matter altogether but there aren't the decorations etc. up. I have promised myself a trip to Disney for my 40th birthday though in December of 2005.

Hope you have a great time.

Cdnmickeylover

:bounce: :Pinkbounc That's great news Kelly!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm sure you and your family will love it at Christmas as the lights and that "Christmasy" feeling is everywhere!!!;)

That's great news! I'm hoping to go in this December myself, but it depends on my work situation.

We have been the first week of December before and the decorations were beautiful but I think they will look a whole lot better on Christmas.:D

You are in for a wonderful time. We were there in December and the decorations are amazing. It's hard to say what the highlight was for our trip to the World at Christmas. I absolutely loved the Candlelight Processional. It was truly a memorable experience. The Osborne Lights are a must see. We went through them twice because there is no way you can see everything in one trip through. We also did Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. It was awesome. The fireworks display was spectacular. The best I have ever seen. Unfortunately, for us my daughter got sick at MVMCP and stayed that way the rest of our trip. Luckily we had done the lights and the processional before we did the party. I would love to go back every year the first part of December. There is hardly any crowds and everything is beautiful. The downside was that it rained hard (torrential) for 4 of the 8 days we were there. The weather is always the luck of the draw. We also got a great rate at the Polynesian. $164.00 with a code. I'm sure a discount will come up for you.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter