WooHoo, called today and got CRT for April

caitlinsmom

Mouseketeer
DD (6) has been begging to go to CRT the past 2 times we went to the MK. I could never get in.
I called today to make our ADR's and guess what. We got lunch!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I also got character meals at Chef Mickey's and Hollywood and Vine.
2 year old DS is going to be out of his mind when he sees Jo-Jo.

I called the other day and got in in April too! I had several times to choose from. Wonder why?

Oh, wow! Is it time to make ADR's for April already?! :faint:

We just moved our trip up to April 24th - guess I need to get on the ball with planning!

Yeah! Maybe people don't realize the lunch option with the princesses is available? Who cares why though - you are in!!!

Last weekend DH decided to adjust the date of our spring trip to April 28 - May 3. So.....I had to redo all of our ADRs. I called this week and got CRT (breakfast), Le Cellier, and 'Ohana, all at the times I wanted. The CM said I needed to hang up the phone and buy a lottery ticket as it was obviously my lucky day. :rotfl:

Seriously, there were several available times for each restaurant and I did not have any problems making any of my reservations. I hope that is a good sign about the crowd levels. :woohoo:

I too had to adjust our trip from May 1-11 to April 23 to May 4, totally revised the ADR's and got all that I wanted. Only 1-2 were 10 minutes off from the original time that I wanted. I even got CP at 8:05a, and CRT for 8:10a.

Now I am hoping that those dates stick, as I do not want to adjust again.

Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter