Woody's Cowboy Camp

madysmom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen this show? Where exactly does it take place? I saw the times on Steve Soares site, but it doesn't indicate a specific location, other than that it is in Frontierland.

in frontierland along the path, i believe it stops and sets up shop in front of country bear jamboree

117680070-XL.jpg

It comes out right by Splash Mountain and heads down towards Country Bear Jamboree.. Not sure where it ends.. but we caught it the last time we were there..

HPIM1457.jpg

HPIM1456.jpg

HPIM1455.jpg

HPIM1453.jpg

HPIM1452.jpg

HPIM1451.jpg

HPIM1450.jpg

This is a cute show. On my last trip I was chosen to be a cactus. It was a lot of fun!
summerCP1420.jpg

This is a very cute street show. It gets the crowd involved. For times, we went to guest services at MK and they told us every showing for the day. Or you could go to the board posted by Casey's Corner on Main Street and see the times there too. It is worth seeing esp. if you have children.

I'll have to look out for that show when we are there in May - DD loves Bullseye! :lovestruc

DD loved this last week. She didn't get to ride a stick horse (they didn't have enough), but did get to follow Bullseye and do the hokey pokey. We still can't get the Woody's Round Up song out of our heads! :)

Thanks for the info and all of the great photos! We will definitely try to catch this show.

Awesome! We were there last summer and never saw this! My boys will flip! They LOVE Toy Story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter