Woo Hoo...Just Booked My Cruise !!!!

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I'm SOOOO excited....I just got done booking a 4 nite Bahamian Cruise for late September. I can hardly wait! :p

Any suggestions? Any tips for a first time Disney Cruiser? Should we bring some dressy clothes, or is it casual dress (similar to the parks)?

AAARRRGGGHHHH.......I'm about to bust with excitement :pinkbounc

The best way to start is to go to EntropyM's web site (hometown.aol.com/entropym) and download his "Magical Disney Cruise Guide". This is the most comprehensive compilation of unbiased DCL information in a single document. It's available in HTML, Microsoft Word, and plain ASCII text. We downloaded it and read it cover-to-cover. This is a great way to answer the questions you don't even know you have.

I also have a web site with a fair amount of useful reference material:

www.dcltribute.com

Barb and Tony, who post on this board as Inkkognito and atigeg also have a web site with a wealth of useful reference material:

www.castawayclub.com

Between Entropy's guide and these two web sites, you'll have a lot of your questions answered and will come up with more focused questions. This board is the place for them. We can usually help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter