• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

woo hoo! just arrived at Poly

jbayer

Earning My Ears
My wife and I just arrived at the Poly resort with our 10 month old son. We grabbed lunch at Mona cafe. We are really looking forward to our week at Disney.

How was lunch at Kona? Have a great vacation. We'll be there in 12 days...can't wait!

We are in the Fuji house. Lunch was decent. We are on the deluxe dining plan,so we had crab cakes, won tons, Mona club sandwich, steak salad, creme brulee, and a kona cone. The crab cakes, steak salad and deserts were all very good.

Already found the lapu lapus, eh? Just kidding, anyone traveling w/ a 10 mo. old deserves a medal.
Mona cafe = Kona cafe?
Fuji = fiji?
Have a great time.

Actually we flew from Cincinnati and our son did wonderful. Yes, Kona and Fuji. I am posting from my phone and it LOVES messing with my spelling.

Awww, the Poly - brings back many lovely memories. I hope you all have a great trip. Hope to get back there soon! Enjoy your time with your little one while he is little - in a blink of an eye, they grow up!

How was lunch at Kona? Have a great vacation. We'll be there in 12 days...can't wait!

My sister and niece will be arriving in 12 days also! They're joining us for a whirlwind few days with my 8 & 4 yr. old DGD's! They don't know "Mimi Joan" will be coming and we're really looking forward to surprising them! We'll be at BLT and will have the added bonus of being only a monorail stop away from the Poly.:dance3: Enjoy your trip! :tink:

I remember reading in someone else's trip report about sand fleas...have you seen any at the beach?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter