WOO HOO!!!! Grand Floridian Oct 19 - Oct 26?

MarinaD

Mouseketeer
So, originally we booked Poly (which I was already overly excited for), but received the 40% mailer in the mail this past weekend, called up Disney and it appears that Poly isn't available for the Oct dates that we wanted.... so, I asked which other Dlx's were available.. Oct 19 - Oct 26th, anyone else going?

They had Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge, or GF.... I opted for GF.... did I make the right choice??

I'm travelling with a 2 1/2 year old and my DH..... WOO HOOO!!!!

I'm happy you were able to get a discount!

Make sure and do a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare one morning!

You are SO lucky! My DW would be jealous, in a non-threatening, Disney sort-of-way. Have fun!

yes! perfect choice! we will be there with the 40% off code end of september. its my absolute fav. place to be, you will love it!

It is our absolute favorite! You will love it!:)

We'll be back there in June and can't wait!:banana: Have a great trip!:)

We are going that week too because of the postcard. Always dreamed about staying at the GF but it is out of our price range and the discounts have never been that great, until I got this postcard. I first booked the GF but decided to split our stay, AKL club level and BW water view. The price at the GF was $268 including tax but for $212 we got the AK and $229 the BW...we prefer the BW because of the F&W and the easy accessability and the AKL, we have always wanted to stay there and have never done club level before!

We'll be coming from Universal, checking in that morning. Maybe we should have a little Dis-meet! :disrocks:

Congratulations on your 40% code; we got a 20% code, and was very thankful for that!

We'll be there that week! We're staying at the WL, as we got the 40% off, too. I've never stayed there before so I am excited to see it.

I got standard rooms for $184 with tax, so I am thrilled even if I get a rotten view. I think thats about the price of a moderate at that time of year!!

:cheer2:

Congrats! We had the same thing happen. We were booked at the Poly in July, got a 20% off code that we could not use at the Poly but could at the GF so we switched.

It sounds like such a beautiful hotel - enjoy!

Lucky you!!!

We love the GF. First time we stayed there was with our DD when she was 2 and 1/2. It is a great place for you, since you are one monorail stop from the MK -- that convenience is priceless with a small child. Also, there are lots of good character meals at all 3 monorail resorts. The fun pool has a zero-entry side by the lagoon!

If you have a lagoon view room, you can often watch the Electrical Water Pageant from your balcony -- really great!

Have a fantastic trip! Wish we could get a good rate at the GF next year when we plan to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter