Woo-hoo! Booked for May!

krispin41

DIS Veteran
So excited, doing the happy dance, :cool1: but I am planning a girls only trip with one of my DLFs (Disney Loving Friends) and we are officially booked for May 14th through the 19th! My birthday is on the 17th! AND we are splurging and staying at The Disneyland Hotel for the first time (both of us have stayed at PPH). Woo-hoo!

We're planning on seeing ALL the shows and parades (something my DH is not too keen on) and just immersing ourselves in Disney! And my friend will get to see World of Color for the first time (I've seen it twice.)!

*HAPPY DANCE* You will be arriving just as I am leaving. I am celebrating my 31st birthday in May too! SO PUMPED! :cool1: I am so excited for you. It's gonna be awesome!

We just booked our May trip also (May 11-17). We will be staying at the Camelot. What's really exciting is that it will be our first time with our kids. Totally different experience. :)

We're also booked for May (May 2-10)! It's our 1st time to Disneyland and we're celebrating our 6th anniversary. Is it May yet???

We will be there from April 27th through May 9th and today is the 7 month mark.

Well, I have to have something to look forward to!

Woo-hoo! :cool1: We're also May Disneyland go-ers, and we'll be splurging and staying at the Disneyland Hotel, too! We are arriving May 9th celebrating my mom's 54th birthday! While we won't be there on mine, I'm also a May birthday girl. It will be my daughter's first trip! I aree... May can't get here soon enough! Hopefully some good deals will come up for tickets and good Disneyland Hotel rates! *fingers crossed*

We are also booked! May 11 - 16th. Staying at Desert Inn. This will be our first trip to DL. :cool1:

Since this is becoming the who's going in May thread, I'll jump in. :cool1: May 10-16, celebrating my birthday and also DS11's birthday. Looking forward to spending Mother's Day in the parks too! Is it spring yet?:)

Seems like the second full week of May is a popular one. Nobody else is allowed to book that week now, I want short lineups. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter