WOO HOO!! Alaska, Here we come! 8/25/2014

Matty Ice

Mouseketeer
Just moved our booking we made on our January 28th Wonder sailing to Alaska! August 25th 2014. Let the planning begin!

:cool1:

Matt

Just got the email that we are transferred to this cruise!

CAN NOT WAIT!:hyper:

Travelling with DH, DD (17) DS (14).

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise....

Magic-- WC
Magic-- NYC
Dream--Nassau

If you did some quick math, that adds up to 4 but the 1st trip was all 4 of us..NYC was DH and DS and Dream was Me and DS.

We are all re-uniting on the Wonder!

Oh, and my name is Sandra and I hope to chat with y'all as we countdown :)

I just booked room 2079 on this cruise :cool1: It will be me (36 at sailing), my DD (14 at sailing), and my mother (61 at sailing). DD and I did a Western Caribbean on the Fantasy last May and can't wait to cruise with Disney again. :) Looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully participating in a FE with the group.

Hi...it looks like we'll be joining you on this sailing! This will be out 13th DCL cruise, and second to Alaska, having sailed in 2011. We loved the trip so much that we want to return.

We managed to score our favorite stateroom...SPH 5520. We're psyched! :cool1:

Booked this one while on the Fantasy a few weeks back, and am about 90% certain it will be the actual date we cruise. (The school district changing their traditional schedule is the #1 concern.)

There are three of us: me, DW, and DS-11 (by then). Recommendations of moderate to active excursions would be more than welcome from those that have done this one before.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Subscribing as DH and I are thinking of booking this cruise when we're on the Wonder in November. Two cruises in one year will be one heck of a stretch for our budget but we won't need airfare for an Alaska cruise so we rationalized that it was really a good deal :lmao: Hey, whatever it takes, eh!

Joining us (because if we left them at home we'd *never* hear the end of it :rotfl2:) will be our two DDs, who will be 9 and 13 at sailing date (wow, that took me a lot longer to figure out how old they'd be than it should have...must be getting old :sad1:)

We just booked this cruise on our 4 day Bahamas cruise last week. It will be our second cruise.

Joining me will be my DH, my 2 sons (7 and 13 at sailing) and my 4 daughters (15, 9, 5, and 3 at sailing)

Can't wait :yay:

Michele

This will be my very first Disney cruise (first cruise ever actually). My husband has always wanted to go to Alaska, and I've always wanted to go on a Disney cruise...so we met in the middle :) We are cruising solo, sans our 4 kiddos! Happy 15th anniversary to us!

Hi,

We booked this cruise back in February. This will be our 4th disney Cruise, 2nd in the Wonder.

Joining me DH and DS (5 at sailing)

We are very excited about this one. :banana:

We just rebooked for this cruise, and I could not be more excited. :cool1: It is myself, DH, DD - will be 8, and DS- will be 5.

We did the Eastern on the Fantasy last year, so this is our second cruise. We live on the west coast, and will be happy not to have to fly for the trip.

Just paid another mini-installment for this....$4,000 to go in 12 more months.

Mama needs to cut out some coupons......:hyper:

Just put down our deposit on Friday so it's time I join this thread!

It's me, DH and DS who will be 8 when we sail next year. This will be our 3rd DCL cruise. We've done a 4 night Bahamas and a 7 night Eastern on the Magic and the Wonder. Now that we live on the west coast, it's time to do Alaska!

I've never planned one this far out before. I think at this point I'm just trying to get a handle on excursions so I know how much money to save. Now that I've scanned through the whole excursion review thread, safe to say its going to be a lot! Those helicopter/floatplane excursions are pricey!

Question for you guys, anyone know if there are decent indoor places to see the scenery on Tracey Arm day? We've decided to roll the dice, book an 11C, and spend that day out on the deck. Obviously the downside being if its rainy we're going to get a bit wet. When we were last on the Wonder I remember a decent amount of glassed in areas. But I can't remember the set up, say from the coffee bar etc.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter