Wonder's EBPC 9/12/14 Who's Going With Us!

Just googlemap "cruise port San Diego" and it will come up. The train is Amtrak, the station is on Kettner St.

Just googlemap "cruise port San Diego" and it will come up. The train is Amtrak, the station is on Kettner St.

thanks;) I did a Google search and 9 different places pop up. but knowing that the train station is a few blocks away helped me figure it out:)

pops711 said:
When is everyone eating???? first seating or second seating?????

We are second seating as we don't like feeling rushed. :)

Hey everyone.....................it's Wednesday!!!!:cool1: First day at work this week.........................and I only have a little over 2 hours to go for today!!!:woohoo: Hope your day is going as well as mine is!!!

Now onto cruise stuff. What do you experienced Mexico cruisers suggest for excursions in Mexico? This will be my first time there. DW has been several time on work related trips. But hasn't seen very much of Mexico. Any suggestions would be helpful.

What kind of excursions do you like to do? We travel to the Mexican Riviera quite a bit, both on land trips and a few cruises. We've done some excursions but have mostly DIY. There are dolphin swims, ziplines, ATVs and 4x4 safaris in both Cabo and PV. Cabo is all desert away from the beach. PV has some dry jungle and ranch visits (not real scenic and somewhat dangerous as tourist buses have been stopped and robbed a couple of times). You can go to the beach on your own to take advantage of jet skis, parasailing, etc. Easy to do. Lots of beach bars in Cabo with good food and drinks and free use of loungers. Several AI resorts in both Cabo and PV. There are vendors at both ports selling boat trips to Lovers Beach in Cabo or Yelapa in PV. Lots of options. No whales, they're still up north.

Hey everyone.....................it's Wednesday!!!!:cool1: First day at work this week.........................and I only have a little over 2 hours to go for today!!!:woohoo: Hope your day is going as well as mine is!!!

Now onto cruise stuff. What do you experienced Mexico cruisers suggest for excursions in Mexico? This will be my first time there. DW has been several time on work related trips. But hasn't seen very much of Mexico. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I'm definitely doing a Zip Line adventure. We're usually with the kids and Leah's still too young so this will be perfect. Whale watching was so so last time so I'll skip. We also swam with dolphins, very fun but won't do it on this cruise.

I'll need to really look at the offerings this time. It'll be with different eyes without worrying about age ranges.

So, I finally got around to designing a cruise graphic for this cruise.

Whaddayathink?

I think it is GREAT.:thumbsup2 Thanks Steve. Didn't know you were so talented!!!:artist: Can I copy it and make a magnet for our door for the cruise?

I think it is GREAT.:thumbsup2 Thanks Steve. Didn't know you were so talented!!!:artist: Can I copy it and make a magnet for our door for the cruise?

Yeah, I always offer my graphics to any who are interested.

PM me your email and I'll kick the full Hi-res version to you.

Signed my husband I up for this cruise this morning. We're going to be on the August 12-19 Alaska cruise, and I'll look into rebooking this one then and hopefully getting the 10% discount and the OBC. Not entirely sure how that works, but I wanted to book the cruise so I knew I would get my stateroom category and dining option.

I thought it was cool that we will have the same stateroom for the PC cruise as we are going to have for Alaska. I suppose that's what Disney tries to do? It will be fun knowing that we'll have the exact room on our next Wonder sailing as we will have on the Alaska one.

I can't believe that I've booked another cruise! Too fun :)

Karen

I'm definitely doing a Zip Line adventure. We're usually with the kids and Leah's still too young so this will be perfect. Whale watching was so so last time so I'll skip. We also swam with dolphins, very fun but won't do it on this cruise.

I was looking at that, but when I saw the ladder thing. I think I can do ziplining, I am not okay sky ladders. We were looking at a snorkeling adventure. I want to go to the temple in Cozumel. Are we actually getting off in Panama?

Signed my husband I up for this cruise this morning. We're going to be on the August 12-19 Alaska cruise, and I'll look into rebooking this one then and hopefully getting the 10% discount and the OBC. Not entirely sure how that works, but I wanted to book the cruise so I knew I would get my stateroom category and dining option.

I thought it was cool that we will have the same stateroom for the PC cruise as we are going to have for Alaska. I suppose that's what Disney tries to do? It will be fun knowing that we'll have the exact room on our next Wonder sailing as we will have on the Alaska one.

I can't believe that I've booked another cruise! Too fun :)

Karen

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: kayaker35, (Karen), and your husband to the cruise. Doing the Alaska cruise a couple of weeks before the Panama Canal cruise, that is nice. Alaska is on DW's and mine bucket list for sure. Maybe, the next one after Panama Canal..................maybe!!!:cool1: Again, welcome aboard!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

What kind of excursions do you like to do? We travel to the Mexican Riviera quite a bit, both on land trips and a few cruises. We've done some excursions but have mostly DIY. There are dolphin swims, ziplines, ATVs and 4x4 safaris in both Cabo and PV. Cabo is all desert away from the beach. PV has some dry jungle and ranch visits (not real scenic and somewhat dangerous as tourist buses have been stopped and robbed a couple of times). You can go to the beach on your own to take advantage of jet skis, parasailing, etc. Easy to do. Lots of beach bars in Cabo with good food and drinks and free use of loungers. Several AI resorts in both Cabo and PV. There are vendors at both ports selling boat trips to Lovers Beach in Cabo or Yelapa in PV. Lots of options. No whales, they're still up north.

Betty, thanks for the information. DW and I like the historical sites. DW doesn't swim, so we enjoy taking in the history of the area. I had heard that there was some trouble in PV with the tour buses being stopped and robbed. (Not in to that so much!) Plan on staying away from that adventure. Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter