• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder's EBPC 9/12/14 Who's Going With Us!

My wonderful fiance (who will be my wife by the time this cruise sails) has never sailed on the Wonder, nor has she been to DLR...so we are headed west! We booked this the day the platinum opened, so we were lucky and got the cabin we reqeusted.

How right you are. Judi and David from outside of Annapolis, MD. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and we are super excited about doing a PC.:cheer2: We are in 7136 and this will be our second cruise on the Wonder.:thumbsup2
I have sailed in that cabin on the Wonder and the Magic - it is a good one!

Hi...We're going on the Eastbound Panama Canal cruise too...our dream vacation to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary (slightly early 10/07). Can't wait!!!!
This cruise will be our first anniversary (a little early actually, but we are counting it!)....the first of many!

We have a few other trips planned, so if I am not around on this thread please don't think we have abandoned you. We are doing the EBTA this spring, and a week on the Fantasy as part of our honeymoon trip. Our game plan for 2014 is to do weekends at WDW with this trip being the end run...post cruise we are planning on driving down to Key West for a few days, then flying home.

Cayla

Hey David, I finally have a day off. I am absolutely doing nothing today. I'm going to need a staycation pretty soon just to keep up on all the stuff around the house I'm too pooped to do.

My wonderful fiance (who will be my wife by the time this cruise sails) has never sailed on the Wonder, nor has she been to DLR...so we are headed west! We booked this the day the platinum opened, so we were lucky and got the cabin we reqeusted.

Hey - I know you! LOL! And will know you even better in a few months - let's all party:

Welcome aboard - look forward to seeing you in a few months and also on this cruise. We've never cruised the Wonder either, so this trip will make our "Grand Slam" :thumbsup2

Beverly

I have sailed in that cabin on the Wonder and the Magic - it is a good one!

This cruise will be our first anniversary (a little early actually, but we are counting it!)....the first of many!

We have a few other trips planned, so if I am not around on this thread please don't think we have abandoned you. We are doing the EBTA this spring, and a week on the Fantasy as part of our honeymoon trip. Our game plan for 2014 is to do weekends at WDW with this trip being the end run...post cruise we are planning on driving down to Key West for a few days, then flying home.

Cayla

I would like to :welcome::welcome: you padalyn and your fiance to the cruise. Glad you are joining us. Yeah, you do have allot on your plate vacation wise. Good for you. Again welcome aboard!!!:lmao:

Hey David, I finally have a day off. I am absolutely doing nothing today. I'm going to need a staycation pretty soon just to keep up on all the stuff around the house I'm too pooped to do.

You got a day off Steve......................in the middle of the week.............good for you there good buddy. Your job sure keeps you hopping! We all need a day to just lounge around and totally do nothing.............nothing at all. Is it just the one day today, or are you able to stretch it into two in a row. Hope you can. Don't know about you, but DW keeps a hunny do list of things she wants done around the ol' homestead, I have to work on. And the list never gets any shorter.................don't know how she does that!!!:confused3:confused3
Enjoy your day!!!!:cool1:

I have just the one day off right now. The hospital is undergoing a change in the charting system software. I'm one of those selected to train others on how to use it. So I'm doing anywhere from two to four days of teaching and then a few days in my own department to help out since our census is so high. Good for overtime but bad for the honey do list. Bright side is that by the end of next month I should have all the spending money for this vacation set aside plus I will have paid off our Christmas spending.

Hello everyone. My wife and I will joining you on this cruise. We have a inside stateroom on deck 6. This will be our 5th Disney cruise.

Hello everyone. My wife and I will joining you on this cruise. We have a inside stateroom on deck 6. This will be our 5th Disney cruise.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Glad to "sea" you will be joining us! We're bringing the whole family with us this time, the kids are lucky they'll miss school....until them come back to all that homework! LOL!

And WOOWOO - after this cruise, you'll be GOLD!

Beverly

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! We'll be one deck below you. Went with an inside because my wife and I wanted to have an inexpensive getaway.

I too want to :welcome::welcome::welcome: Thnlk and wife to the cruise. Glad you are joining us. Like Beverly mentioed you are going to be GOLD after this cruise!!!:woohoo: We are GOLD on this cruise. This is going to be one fun cruise!!!!

I have just the one day off right now. The hospital is undergoing a change in the charting system software. I'm one of those selected to train others on how to use it. So I'm doing anywhere from two to four days of teaching and then a few days in my own department to help out since our census is so high. Good for overtime but bad for the honey do list. Bright side is that by the end of next month I should have all the spending money for this vacation set aside plus I will have paid off our Christmas spending.

Good for you Steve. It feels good to have those thinks behind you. I don't get to work any overtime any more. But, hey at my age, I don't want to either. I sure have done my fair share of OT. I work for a commercial printing company here in Florida. I was a pressroom manager for over 20 years. Due to being around the presses all that time I have some hearing loss. So I moved into the front office. Now I'm an estimator. I come up with the layout how a job is going to run and the cost for the customer. And I work with an idiot!!! Who I think bull****** his way into this job. If I were not here to answer all of his questions on how to do this or that, he would be doing everything wrong!!!!! Oh well, what are you going to do. At least I didn't hire him!!!:cool1:

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! We'll be one deck below you. Went with an inside because my wife and I wanted to have an inexpensive getaway.

This will be the 2nd cruise we got a inside stateroom. We got one last year whenwe cruised Alaska. We found out the best part was when you close the door and turn the lights off its dark. Nothing like afternoon naps while cruising. The money saving part is cool to.

Thnlk said:
This will be the 2nd cruise we got a inside stateroom. We got one last year whenwe cruised Alaska. We found out the best part was when you close the door and turn the lights off its dark. Nothing like afternoon naps while cruising. The money saving part is cool to.

Yeah the savings were great! I would have liked to get a verandah for Alaska but it really was cost prohibitive!

FE List Information

To sign up for our FE list, please go to this form and fill it out with all of the necessary info - some "rules" are also noted at the top of the form, so please take the time to read them....we all appreciate it!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bOdfAYf_cvM2xdC-MOLgwPAOBY8HoWm2vtfdudQn_Qg/viewform

Participants:
davidls (2 Adults)
DisneyMouseHouse (2 Adults, 2 Children)
DisneyMouseHouse parents (not on DISBoards) (2 Adults)
Dsnydaddy (2 Adults)
thnlk (2 Adults)
Disneynanny (2 Adults)
missjudit (2 Adults)
hypkris (2 Adults)
Lenny44 (2 Adults)
sbennett (4 Adults)
Ksquires (2 Adults, 3 Children)
omd13 (2 Adults)
Padalyn and Halloween Gryl (2 Adults)
dennisbryce (2 Adults, 1 Child)
FresnoFamily (3 Adults, 2 Children)
KDeans1010 (2 Adults)

Beverly

Well, so, I got bored last night and couldn't sleep so I went ahead and fixed up the sign-up sheet on Google for the FE list....LOL!

The signup sheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bOdfAYf_cvM2xdC-MOLgwPAOBY8HoWm2vtfdudQn_Qg/viewform

Any way you can put a link to this post in your first post, davidls? That way I don't have to keep bugging you for edits and I can edit this post with a list of people as they sign up?

Beverly

SUCCESS!!!! :cool1: Beverly, After many tries and as many failures, I was able to put the link onto the first post of our thread. Thank you for doing the FE form for us!!! (Me thinks there just might be a little something extra in your stocking at Christmas this year!!!):thumbsup2

Well, so, I got bored last night and couldn't sleep so I went ahead and fixed up the sign-up sheet on Google for the FE list....LOL!

Any way you can put a link to this post in your first post, davidls? That way I don't have to keep bugging you for edits and I can edit this post with a list of people as they sign up?

Beverly

Thanks Beverly. My wife and I are all signed up.

DisneyMouseHouse said:

Beverly

Done. Good Job by the way!

DisneyMouseHouse said:

Beverly

Done! BTW: very good job

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter