Wonderland Tea Party

The summary on this website says Parents are welcome to stay and observe the fun, but may prefer to use the time to book a spa treatment, shop (in the elegant Grand Floridian shops), take a walking tour of the beautiful grounds, have a quick lunch at the Grand Floridian Café, rent watercraft at the marina or just sit and enjoy the ambiance of the magnificent lobby. If that's not true it should probably be fixed.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=227

My DD did this last year and loved it! But parents are definitely not allowed. It's kids only. And as far as I know, the Disney website states this.

The summary on this website says Parents are welcome to stay and observe the fun, but may prefer to use the time to book a spa treatment, shop (in the elegant Grand Floridian shops), take a walking tour of the beautiful grounds, have a quick lunch at the Grand Floridian Café, rent watercraft at the marina or just sit and enjoy the ambiance of the magnificent lobby. If that's not true it should probably be fixed.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=227

LOL, they need to revise that. It's completely not true. You can't even sweet talk your way back. And don't ask how I know this. ;) But it is a nice length of time to explore the Grand Floridian.

When my girls did it (in maybe 2005-ish?) they were given a polaroid photo of themselves with the characters, in a frame, maybe signed...It was cute, but photopass sounds much better. But, even in the past without photopass, they made sure you got a photo....so sounds like with the addition/availability of photopass, you will get some good photos :)

My girls loved it. My son was too young at the time, so I took him on a monorail ride while waiting. He got to ride in the front cab, when they were still allowing that.

I recommend it.

This is what I remember as well. The idea of a polaroid seems so silly for some reason to me now but it's what they had back then. I really like the idea of the photopass photographer. My DD had a blast back in the day when she did it. I'm looking forward to letting her little sis partake in it as well when she gets older.

So I was just reading about this, DD is 3 and would love to have a tea party, but I read that they have to be potty trained, she is not, she could POSSIBLY be by our trip in October but I doubt it as she has no desire to do it what so ever. Will they turn her away if she is in a diaper?

You would be surprised how quickly it clicks when they decide to become potty trained. I have 3 daughters, 2 of them were just shy of 3, the other a couple of months older and they all just did it finally, never any accidents. We are also going in oct and my soon to be 3 yr old did not want to be on diapers to meet the princesses.

You would be surprised how quickly it clicks when they decide to become potty trained. I have 3 daughters, 2 of them were just shy of 3, the other a couple of months older and they all just did it finally, never any accidents. We are also going in oct and my soon to be 3 yr old did not want to be on diapers to meet the princesses.

This also could be some incentive for her. Tell her if she is potty trained she would be able to go to the tea party and if not, she can't. Kids can do a lot with the right push :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter