Wonderland dining

happyj

DIS Veteran
Hi all
If I buy a wonderland dining discount. It takes 3 weeks to reach me. What date does it start?
We are going at Easter and would like to get 2 Easters in the year.
Thank all

I'm going to move this on over to the dining forums. They'll be able to help you! :)

I would wait and buy it on site at any guest relations.

From WDWinfo.com ~

Tables in Wonderland (TIW), formerly the Disney Dining Experience, offers Florida Residents and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants. It is a membership program with annual fees.

The price is $75.00 for an Annual Passholder, $50.00 for a second card. For a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $100.00. It is $50.00 for lost/replacement cards.

The TIW Card can be purchased at any Disney Guest Services location. Annual Passholders and/or Florida Residents need to provide proof of eligibility. Note that TIW membership requires that you be age 21 or older.

If you are dining at a Disney Resort with valet parking and are using your TIW card, they will waive the valet parking fee. Be sure to advise the attendant and show your member card.

NOTE: Your check will have an 18% gratuity added regardless of party size.

The TIW discount is not available on holidays including New Year’s Eve, Year Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Certain restrictions may be applicable. Participation is subject to change. To view Disney World Restaurant menus click here.

Tables in Wonderland phone #: 407-566-5858

TiW, unlike APs, is active on the date you purchase it. Ordering it in advance lessens the time you can actually use it.

Wait until you're there to get it.

If you purchase TIW in April 2011 when you arrive, it should be good thru end of May 2012. You can purchase AP and TIW at the same time at Guest Relations.

Like they said.......alot easier to walk up to the Guest Relations of the park you visit and get the TIW and your AP too.......we do this when we go...

Have fun

Someone on another thread posted that it takes 6 weeks for processing and delivery and as above posters stated, it would be activated at purchase.

I purchased TIW for my dad when I visited him in October (he lives in Kissimmee and has an annual pass). We stopped at guest relations when we got to Epcot to buy it, and were able to use it later that day. It took about ten minutes for the whole buying process, since there was a small line.

I agree with the other posters. Buy it at Guest Services when you arrive. Easy Peasie and you don't have to worry about watching the mail.

I love my TiW card, but buy it when you're at Disney instead of through the mail. The dates starts on the date of purchase. You can buy the TiW at any guest relations in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter