Wondering if.......

browniemtb

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone...It's been a while since I've been on the boards hope everyone is doing well. So, I'm looking for feedback and answers to a couple questions. We are looking at a possible trip in July spending sometime at Vero Beach and then trekking over to the Beach Club. Here are my questions: What would you do for transportation from MCO to VB then to BC? Is VB worth the trip? How are the crowds in the parks in mid July? I am debating a car service but I don't want to be stranded at VB without the ability to go outside the resort. If we rent a car, does any rental agency pick up the car at BC? Thanks in advance!

Alamo & National (owned by Enterprise Rent-A-Car) have a rental location at the Dolphin hotel which is very close to the Beach Club. Rentals for Alamo, Enterprise & National can also be picked up/dropped off at the Car Care Center near the MK. A shuttle is available at the CCC.

Can you rent at MCO and drop and the Dolphin??
Should be able to. Just need to note the different drop off location when you make the reservation. The Dolphin location hasn't yet reopened, so if you are making reservations sooner rather than later, you would need to select the Car Care Center for return.

I would think keeping the car the entire trip would be cheaper than dropping off at the Dolphin. Even if you don't use it while at WDW, you would still be able to use it for the WDW to MCO trip on your departure date. I guess the OP would have to do the math on extra days and possibly parking fee (if using cash vs points) versus the car service back to the airport and any one-way rental fees.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter