Wonderful week at Bay Lake Tower

goofy friend

Mouseketeer
We had a family vacation at BLT from May 1, 2015 - May 8, 2015. Everything went right, there was no rain and the temperature was in the low 80's with a breeze most days. We had a 12th floor lake view room. We could set in the room or on the balcony and watch the nightly water electric parade or look across the lake and see Epcot. On Friday-Monday the crowd was heavy but manageable, but the balance of trip the crowd had leveled off to the extent that standby times at most major attractions average 30 minutes or less. My grandson was able to ride Everest 5 times in one day.
It was great, but now is the time to start thinking about by first stay ever at The Grand Floridian in December.

Glad you had fun. I've stayed at BLT once before and it is awesome :love:
Sounds like you went at a great time of year :thumbsup2

If you can, you should! I'm going to make a note that the first week of May is a very good time to go. Kids aren't yet out of school, weather should be gorgeous but too hot. Sounds like a winner :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter