• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Wonderful" trip on the Wonder June 12

Susie51

Mouseketeer
Thank you, everyone for all the info the helped make this extra special. :cheer2:

:thewave: The great tip about booking shore excursions 90 days before sailing was right-on. I booked the reservations at 8 AM for 4 parasailing on Castaway Cay. :sunny:

:boat: My first time parasailing was a fantastic experience. Disney does it very well. I'm a 3x large lady and the crew were very helpful. Floating 500 feet in the air can't be beat. Take off and landing was easy and I'm not agile. :cool:

Try it you'll like it!

:jumping1: :jumping1:

Could you give us a few tips and what you experience on the Wonder? How was the new dining rotations?

math said:
Could you give us a few tips and what you experience on the Wonder? How was the new dining rotations?

We had APPT rotation. It was great. We loved Parrot Cay dining room and we were glad we were there twice. Being there for Pirate night was great.

Be sure to go to the Pirate Night Pool party. It is "wonderful" and the fireworks are "magical."

We didn't request this rotation. It just worked out that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter