Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

We are looking at doing Discover Scuba Diving Cozumel. Has anybody ever done one of these discover diving classes.

The Meet & Greet is open to everyone on the DISBoard group, no invite needed. I believe it's currently scheduled for the first sea day (Saturday, Sept. 13th) in the Promenade Lounge. kdeans1010 is the organizer for this event. Stay posted (as it were) for final details, closer to the date.

Oh shiz, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me!

Hi Padalyn
my email is ************ - thanks so much. :yay:

Marjory
You are added - look for the invite in your spam or junk folder. I can't resend it, so please look carefully!

I think this will be post 10 so I can answer the PM I got and join the FB group!
Same as I told Marjory - if you want to post your email address here, I will add you from this list - or you can PM me (now that you have 10 posts!) I will gladly add you.

Cayla

Welcome. Hope you enjoy this 14 day cruise. Did you notify the cruise line about the dietary restrictions? That's important.
Lots of great information if you have time to go through all the posts! You might also want to check out the Cruise Critic Boards for first time cruisers. There is so much info out there! Tell us more about you! Again, welcome!

I am a RN and Linda is a teacher and choral director at our church. We have both retired, I just retired, Linda retired 8 yrs ago. We have three grown children and 8 grand children, ranging from 18 years to 19 months. We love art, music and adventure.

I posted this picture a good while back of an Animator's Palate plate we bought at the Disney Store online. I don't think they sell them there any longer, but they may sell them on board the ship - not sure. We took the plate and a red and black permanent markers for all of the characters and Princesses to sign. It was our Christmas cruise in 2012 on the Fantasy. I also gave a big Christmas bag of all kinds of chocolate as a gift to the characters for signing the plate for us. It makes for a GREAT souvenir.

This looks fantastic! I really like your idea - I have been thinking about what I should have signed and pillowcases and photoframes weren't really my thing. I am not sure if I am a plate souvenir person but maybe I could do something like this with a mug :-)

Just a note: EVERYONE who requested linked dining , assuming you contacted one of us with your reservation number as requested, HAS BEEN LINKED.

Just a thought: How about we create our own event night? On the "Prince & Princess" night, why don't we all do our best to look royal?

Tiaras (and crowns) all 'round!

I am packing my tiara for sure!!! princess:

We are looking at doing Discover Scuba Diving Cozumel. Has anybody ever done one of these discover diving classes.

We are doing the Snuba in Cozumel, I believe.

There are 4 of us with 2 rooms - my sister and I and our parents. We are spread between the two Capitals of NZ LOL This will be my first Disney Cruise but the others have their Castaway Club membership.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Looking for a foursome to play Bridge on sea days. Nice to have one or two foursomes.

My hubby and I love to play bridge.... social, good-natured... don't take ourselves too seriously :). If we fill the bill, send me a pm and we can exchange info. Would be great to have a group of several tables.

Karen

I posted this picture a good while back of an Animator's Palate plate we bought at the Disney Store online. I don't think they sell them there any longer, but they may sell them on board the ship - not sure. We took the plate and a red and black permanent markers for all of the characters and Princesses to sign. It was our Christmas cruise in 2012 on the Fantasy. I also gave a big Christmas bag of all kinds of chocolate as a gift to the characters for signing the plate for us. It makes for a GREAT souvenir.

I love this idea too! The first Disney Cruise we went on with my granddaughter we brought a pillow case and had all the princesses and characters sign it. She loved it.

futurist should be posting a note on the board to you. He was pretty quick getting back to me.

Not sure what I'm supposed to respond about. If it's about the photo walk, then that's another cruiser.

There's all kinds of useful information, including about the photo walk, on page 1 of this thread. All new cruisers should MAKE SURE they read it carefully!

See You Real Soon!
Richard

Oh shiz, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me!

I think the Promenade Lounge is still probably the best place, especially given how many of us there are (somewhere around 300 if everyone shows up!). It's also pretty open, and not a lot of other things are scheduled there. I can try to find out if it's open if you like.

The big question will be: What's the best time to meet? Perhaps around 2:30 - 3, after lunch, but comfortably before dinner? Just a suggestion.

Richard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter