Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

Hello Everyone, My husband and I are from Australia and also DVC members joined in 2012 on the wonder, we just booked this cruise today as it's a birthday present to me. Look forward to meeting you all.
As this is my first post on this board it wouldn't let PM my facebook email address to join the facebook group, is their another option to join. Thanks Michele

Welcome!!!

Now for post two: because you're in Australia- how is the future? Are we driving jet packs now? (Sorry by one Australia joke. No wait I have another and it's not a joke, it's a factoid that I thought was false and becomes a joke if you're ever screening people for certain diseases.... Okay what disease can koalas pass onto humans? (Aside from rabies) Chlamydia. Not joking, google it. Then use it to showcase your awesome facts.)

Hello Everyone, My husband and I are from Australia and also DVC members joined in 2012 on the wonder, we just booked this cruise today as it's a birthday present to me. Look forward to meeting you all.
As this is my first post on this board it wouldn't let PM my facebook email address to join the facebook group, is their another option to join. Thanks Michele

Hi Michele :wave2:! :welcome::welcome:to our group!! We look forward to meeting you.

:confused: Does anyone have any idea when Southwest Airlines begins taking bookings past the date of June 30th? I want to try to book as soon as they open the September dates and I'm just not a patient person. :rolleyes2

I'm waiting for Southwest to open too. I figure if they're doing June now, September should open in April.

Does anyone plan on doing zip-lining excursion on the cruise? Our 20 yr old daughter wants to go zip-lining and I have a bad back (3 surgeries) and my husband is afraid of heights...and our 21 yr old son...doesn't think he wants to go, but that could change.:confused3

Welcome Michelle and DH. Look forward to meeting you.

I'm waiting for Southwest to open too. I figure if they're doing June now, September should open in April.

Does anyone plan on doing zip-lining excursion on the cruise? Our 20 yr old daughter wants to go zip-lining and I have a bad back (3 surgeries) and my husband is afraid of heights...and our 21 yr old son...doesn't think he wants to go, but that could change.:confused3

I was looking at it and debating. I am afraid of heights, but force myself to challenge it... :D

:welcome:

I too would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: you flkyingfairy62 and DH to the cruise. So glad ya'll are joining us. I too will be celebrating my birthday on the cruise. What a small world!!!:thumbsup2

davidls said:
:welcome:

I too would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: you flkyingfairy62 and DH to the cruise. So glad ya'll are joining us. I too will be celebrating my birthday on the cruise. What a small world!!!:thumbsup2

Me too i turn 34 on the 9th will probaly go to San Diego zoo to see the pandas

I'm hoping its before April :sad1:. I've been parasailing several times and I would love to zip line. Does the ship offer this excursion or is it local only? I would like to swim with dolphins at some point. Anyone else interested?

KyCruisinSusan said:
I'm hoping its before April :sad1:. I've been parasailing several times and I would love to zip line. Does the ship offer this excursion or is it local only? I would like to swim with dolphins at some point. Anyone else interested?

In doing sightseeing ones like the horse cartridge ride

Me too i turn 34 on the 9th will probaly go to San Diego zoo to see the pandas

Wow, it is a small world!!! You too huh kerstfan? Well I wasn't going to say anything.....................................but I will turn 6.......uuhhhhhhhhhhhh..........5............uuhhhhhhhhhhh..............40 something while on board the ship this year. Wow!!! Time flies when you are having fun!!!:cool1::banana::cool1::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Post your email address here - once I add you, then delete it from here.
Welcome aboard!

Cayla

:confused: Does anyone have any idea when Southwest Airlines begins taking bookings past the date of June 30th? I want to try to book as soon as they open the September dates and I'm just not a patient person. :rolleyes2

They add daily. If they're booking through June 30th now, you have about 2.5 more months. I'm waiting on them as well. American will cost is about $1400., so I'm waiting on SW for comparison. If rather not use air miles if possible. It won't be long.

Does anyone have a hotel suggestion for San Diego. Looks like we will get in around 8 pm on the 11th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter