Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

I hope that everyone had a safe holiday. Please remember that New Years Eve is called "amateur night" for a reason. Be safe driving and be careful if you do endulge in adult beverages. We had a wonderful day and a half off - back to the jungle tonight of course. For those who do not have enough posts to PM - if you post your email address here, I will add you to the FB page, once added, delete your email from the post. Our page has 42 members and growing!
just sent a pm....hopefully I did so correctly. Looking forward to keeping up on fb. :o)

This exactly my worry for my spouse. What is WBPC? (Remember...newbie). I know I will be okay and find lots to do and enjoy down time too. But if I can't convince him, 2 cruises are in jeopardy :(
duh....I figured out WBPC....oops

well since it is now 2014 i have looked at the excursions dcl offers and picked out 4 do these always stay or do the change up often

well since it is now 2014 i have looked at the excursions dcl offers and picked out 4 do these always stay or do the change up often

They don't always stay, but they are pretty steady. DCL is constantly evaluating tour operators based on feedback we provide. So be sure to give feedback on any of your excursions, both positive and negative. Unfortunately, most of us only tend to do so when it's negative!

Va-NanaTink said:
They don't always stay, but they are pretty steady. DCL is constantly evaluating tour operators based on feedback we provide. So be sure to give feedback on any of your excursions, both positive and negative. Unfortunately, most of us only tend to do so when it's negative!

Ty i will check every now and then to see if there are changes

julydreamer said:
Anyone thinking about excursions yet? I'm ready to find out now what choices we have!

I have already selected them now to wait until i can book

Hey everyone! Just booked Sept 2014 Panama Canal cruise today as a Happy New Year gift for me and my sister! Haven't told her yet and may wait for her birthday next month when we will be on Fantasy Western Caribbean Feb 15-22

Thank you for warm welcome everyone. We did WB last year and we are really excited to go opposite way this year!

I would also like to wish Happy New year to everyone!

Hey everyone! Just booked Sept 2014 Panama Canal cruise today as a Happy New Year gift for me and my sister! Haven't told her yet and may wait for her birthday next month when we will be on Fantasy Western Caribbean Feb 15-22 dde03 so excited to be going on a 14 night cruise, it's been awhile; love the extra sea days! Nice to meet y'all! Is there a Facebook page for this cruise?

Welcome! This is going to be such a fun cruise!

Anyone thinking about excursions yet? I'm ready to find out now what choices we have!

I am looking at the monastery in Colombia. That one is a big one for me. I want to go to the temple in Cozumel just for a few minutes.

It was funny because my friends and I had all these cool drinking excursions picked out. Like we were looking at a Salsa and Salsa one, a tequila one, etc... then my gut decided to be bad and I'm looking at the excursions and the different tastings and they changed from "PARTY!!!!!!" to "let's go to church..." What a difference a year makes...or four months.

Happy New Years folks! I am wondering if this year I can get into the single digit sizes....mwhwhaaha. :lmao:

Hey everyone! Just booked Sept 2014 Panama Canal cruise today as a Happy New Year gift for me and my sister! Haven't told her yet and may wait for her birthday next month when we will be on Fantasy Western Caribbean Feb 15-22 �� so excited to be going on a 14 night cruise, it's been awhile; love the extra sea days! Nice to meet y'all! Is there a Facebook page for this cruise?

I too would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: GaDisneyFan and family to the cruise. So glad ya'll are joining us on the cruise. Again, welcome aboard!!!

Hello Everyone, My husband and I are from Australia and also DVC members joined in 2012 on the wonder, we just booked this cruise today as it's a birthday present to me. Look forward to meeting you all.
As this is my first post on this board it wouldn't let PM my facebook email address to join the facebook group, is their another option to join. Thanks Michele

Hello Everyone, My husband and I are from Australia and also DVC members joined in 2012 on the wonder, we just booked this cruise today as it's a birthday present to me. Look forward to meeting you all.
As this is my first post on this board it wouldn't let PM my facebook email address to join the facebook group, is their another option to join. Thanks Michele

:welcome: :welcome: Glad you are joining us!
Try searching on the name…"taking the Wonder…" and see if that works, if not, post nine things about you…for example…post 2 could be about what you do, post three about your times with the Mouse, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter