Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

At sea days are the main reason why we love cruising!!

Our first cruise was a 14 day transatlantic with Disney Spain to USA made great friends because of the sea days and we meet friends we met on this years 14 day transatlantic on this cruise. Can't beat the tastings another great way to make friends ttx

Nice.

Today I made 6 dozen Wookie Cookies and so far two dozen sugar cookies and rolled my ankle while going to the post office. Been an awesome day. Oh cruise related comment: we sat around figuring out how many hours of PTO we needed. That was fun. I have enough PTO right now.

:woohoo::woohoo: to having enough PTO right now!!!

:woohoo::woohoo: to having enough PTO right now!!!

I've had enough for.... months? I think since my last Disney cruise. Everyone was worried when I got sick how that was going to change my cruise plans. It didn't. I have like 110 hours and I think I only need 72, because I work a 0.7 FTE.

But speaking of getting sick/hospitalized: lost 20+lbs since then. So I'm on a "don't buy clothes" kick. I did buy snow boots.

Nothing happening here. I am going to see "Frozen" today at 1pm. The joys of working NOC shift and 1 week on/1 week off... I can see movies at weird and interesting times by myself.

For those concerned about the sea days I'll chime in- the amount of sea days is what brought us to this cruise. I love sea days. I love sitting in the open air with a book reading and seeing the sea/world go by.
"One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is a voyage through time."- Carl Sagan.

Hi Everyone!!!
We'll be joining you on this cruise on a B2B from Vancouver. This is the first time we'll be sailing with Disney but we have cruised 9 times before (Royal Caribbean and Celebrity). Our 4 year old is looking forward to seeing and meeting all the Princesses so we're really excited!!

anyone who wants to join the FB page - please PM me your email address that is attached to your FB account. The FB page is a closed group and can not be located by searching. This was done to provide us with some privacy (on the internet???? LOL!)

there are many folks over there and it is pretty active as well. For those with friends and family cruising that are not on the Dis - just get me their email addresses, I will gladly add them.

I am only adding people via the Dis. This is because there was some strife on the EBTA FB page that caused some frustrations for folks and I would like to keep that from happening.

Thank you for your help - see you onboard!

Cayla

I tried to PM to get into the FB group but I haven't posted enough times to PM?? I'm new to Disney cruising and new to DISboards so not exactly sure how they work...

You can comment on other threads to get your post count up enough to PM.
You can post on the Budget Board, or one of the Just for fun threads, or post information about yourself and your plans for this cruise on this thread.

Hi Everyone!!!
We'll be joining you on this cruise on a B2B from Vancouver. This is the first time we'll be sailing with Disney but we have cruised 9 times before (Royal Caribbean and Celebrity). Our 4 year old is looking forward to seeing and meeting all the Princesses so we're really excited!!

I tried to PM to get into the FB group but I haven't posted enough times to PM?? I'm new to Disney cruising and new to DISboards so not exactly sure how they work...

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: madipatamy and family to the cruise. So glad ya'll are joining us!!! We are going to have so much fun on the cruise.

I believe you need to have 10 posts under your belt to be able to PM someone. So just start posting away and you will be there in no time at all. :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone!!! We'll be joining you on this cruise on a B2B from Vancouver. This is the first time we'll be sailing with Disney but we have cruised 9 times before (Royal Caribbean and Celebrity). Our 4 year old is looking forward to seeing and meeting all the Princesses so we're really excited!!

Welcome! I thought about doing a b2b from Vancouver. I was thinking if taking the kids and grandparents in the first leg then leaving them all in San Diego to be alone with Laura on the second leg. But alas I do not have unlimited funds:(

Hi Everyone!!!
Welcome! You will enjoy Disney! Dumb question where are you coming from if you are doing the Vancouver trip? I was thinking about doing that one because Vancouver is like an hour from me... okay an hour and a half, but a.) I have a needy golden retriever and b.) Part of the appeal to this cruise was I get to fly home/Ontario, CA the city adjacent is home, and as cool and as western Washington as I am... every so often I need to put my feet in that Rancho Cucamonga soil.

Hi Everyone!!!

:welcome: :welcome: Wow, I am so jealous of you! That sounds right awesome!!!

Hi Everyone!!! We'll be joining you on this cruise on a B2B from Vancouver. This is the first time we'll be sailing with Disney but we have cruised 9 times before (Royal Caribbean and Celebrity). Our 4 year old is looking forward to seeing and meeting all the Princesses so we're really excited!!
Hmm...that sounds like a fine idea. How long is the first cruise? Maybe we should add that on too.

Just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as we are off in the morning and won't be able to check in for a while as we'll be sailing on Cunard Queen Victoria until 2nd Jan. Hope Santa manages to call on you all:santa:

Just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as we are off in the morning and won't be able to check in for a while as we'll be sailing on Cunard Queen Victoria until 2nd Jan. Hope Santa manages to call on you all:santa:

Hope you have a fabulous time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

HOpe your trip is wonderful! Sounds amazing!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Weather forecast for Florida, Tampa Bay area, today December 21, 2013, the first day of winter. Sunny with a high of 85 degrees. No snow again this year!!! Dag nabit!!! Christmas Day, a cool front moves in, again sunny but the high will only be 75 degrees. Hope Santa has wheels on his sleigh again this year. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Morning All!!! It's going to very busy here in our household for the next several days. So I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very...... MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter