Wonderful customer service receievd from DVC Member Services

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
I had posted a few weeks ago about my dilema & wanted to post back the great results I got with DVC Member Services. I recently purchased a DVC resale contract, and at the same time, my AP was expiring. I knew the timing would be tight - and in the end it was - down to the last day! I booked a last minute trip to WDW leaving tomorrow, May 30th. My AP expired last month, and my contract went to closing on May 16th. I knew I only had 2 weeks to get that membership number in order to get a DVC AP (big savings over regular AP).

I called DVC accounting on Tuesday to see if my number had been issued yet. I saw my deed had been recorded, but no number yet. I called today & my number was there! I explained that I wanted to purchase a DVC AP for tomorrow if possible. They weren't sure if they could, and put me on hold a few times, but came back with some great pixie dust. Not only will they offer me the DVC AP, they'll make it a renewal, even though I'm just a smidge outside my 30-day renewal window! I was expecting to pay the DVC new AP rate, and now its even less. They were super nice & accommodating on the call. They walked me through how to go to the DVC center at BLT tomorrow when I arrive to get my blue membership ID card, then take that to guest services/will call to pick up my AP.

Just wanted to report back a positive experience, and hoping to many more when dealing with Member Services!

Glad it worked out for you.

FYI - DVC CM's are reporting that the member ID printers at the remote locations are having problems and you might have to go to the sales office at SSR.

:earsboy: Bill

I'll keep that in mind about the printers - might have to plan an alternate route - to SSR!

Isn't it great to be treated with respect and care?! We have had wonderful service with DVC, as well. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter