• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonderful cast member at OKW

JoJostar

Earning My Ears
I just had to share a great experience we had at OKW. We (mom, myself and dd(6) and dd (10) were visiting WDW last month and eating dinner at Boma. My mom had a knee replacement not too long ago, she is doing wonderfully but still not up to walking the parks, so we rented an ECV. Due to a series of strange events we ended up back at OKW with the scooter left at AKL. It was late enough that I was unsure how to get back to AKL to get the scooter. I went to the OKW front desk for advice and instead of advice, the cast member told me that some one would go get it for me. Sure enough the scooter was waiting for us in the OkW lobby first thing the next morning. I felt like this was so much more than they had to do, since it was my fault that the scooter was left. It made our day. Just felt like sharing :)

I just had to share a great experience we had at OKW. We (mom, myself and dd(6) and dd (10) were visiting WDW last month and eating dinner at Boma. My mom had a knee replacement not too long ago, she is doing wonderfully but still not up to walking the parks, so we rented an ECV. Due to a series of strange events we ended up back at OKW with the scooter left at AKL. It was late enough that I was unsure how to get back to AKL to get the scooter. I went to the OKW front desk for advice and instead of advice, the cast member told me that some one would go get it for me. Sure enough the scooter was waiting for us in the OkW lobby first thing the next morning. I felt like this was so much more than they had to do, since it was my fault that the scooter was left. It made our day. Just felt like sharing :)

You should forward your experience to DVC Member Satisfaction.

dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

:earsboy: Bill

You could also notify a supervisor at the front desk.

You could also notify a supervisor at the front desk.

Yes, please do. I complimented a CM at the front desk to their supervisor, and I remember being told "O, thank you-so often people only report the negative stuff!" Same with member satisfaction. It brightens everyone's day when they finally hear something positive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter