wonder what it is

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by dwsandy, Feb 25, 2010.

1. dwsandy

dwsandy DIS Veteran

I just got an e-mail from disney destinations but didn't open it yet because DH wants me to wait for him. I'm so excited!!! I wonder what it is. I had to tell someone so I thought I would post here :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Jareds_mommy

Jareds_mommy DIS Veteran

lol hope its something good

4. kehlyrsmom

kehlyrsmom Mouseketeer

Hope it is something really good!:) I got one a few weeks ago and all it was some letterhead that I could download and print. I was really disappointed.

5. jamerooney

jamerooney Earning My Ears

hope its a good one!!! I keep getting letterhead....just letterhead 4 times.:sad2::sad2:

6. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

I bet it's free QSDP PIN that expires July.

I received 2 around noon today (2 different e-mails) and while talking to my friend on the phone, one came into her inbox as well.

Let us know what yours is.

Unfortunately, we're not going until Nov, so no good for us. (But I did get the year round % off PIN, so I'm good to go w/ that one!):banana:

7. lustergirl

lustergirl DIS Veteran

You are a good person. Curiosity would of got the best of me! Good Luck!!

8. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

Yeah, that's what the "mark as unread" button is for. :rotfl:

9. BYC

BYC DIS Veteran

That's what i was thinking, too! Men love to be lied to. :rotfl::thumbsup2:rotfl2::rolleyes:

10. aceys_h0ney

aceys_h0ney DIS Veteran

I was thinking you have incredible patience because I would have read it and marked it as unread.

11. DreamnDisney

DreamnDisney DIS Veteran

I got one yesterday and today!

I was so excited.............

opened it............

it said... "please share the magic of Disney with friends by telling them about the Disney vacation DVD"

........:sad2:

12. dwsandy

dwsandy DIS Veteran

Ok so dh came home and I actually waited for him. It was really hard though. It was free QS that expires in July. I've been number crunching all day.
    DH checked his e-mail also and he got the same one. Thanks for letting me vent my excitement. I don't think I could've waited if I didn't tell anyone

13. birdsmom

birdsmom Earning My Ears

Well I've been waiting...and waiting....and waiting... so after reading lots of posts I took the advice of some board members and called to see if I had a pin # and guess what.... Wait for it.... I HAD ONE!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!! Free QS and we're there Easter week I upgraded to the plus because that's what we'd already booked and I just paid the difference. A savings of just over $500 :cool1: I'm so excited!!!!

14. dwsandy

dwsandy DIS Veteran

That's Fantastic!!!! Congrats to you! :cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2: