Wonder - Stairwell/Hallway Artwork

thndrmatt

Real Life Mickey Wannabe!
Hi all-

I'll be traveling with my family on the Disney Wonder for a 7 night Alaskan cruise, and would like to put together a scavenger type treasure hunt involving a lot of the art and theming that you find around the ship. One of the easiest things to use will be the art located on the landings of the stairwells and in the hallways.

This is kind of a random request, but does anyone have a photo album where they went around randomly snapping pictures of the art onboard? We're not cruising on the Wonder prior to the family cruise and the only way to set up the clues in advance and make them more creative/whimsical will be to know what's available to use and spend more time on it. I could probably do some on the fly after some exploring the first day, but that would be a secondary option.

Thanks!

I don't have a specific photo album but I have a bunch of artwork pics scattered in my trip report (link in my siggie)...Start on page 4 and skip all the port stuff :)...

I did take photos of all A to Z of the 'alphabet' pics if you want LOL!

I don't have a specific photo album but I have a bunch of artwork pics scattered in my trip report (link in my siggie)...Start on page 4 and skip all the port stuff :)...

I did take photos of all A to Z of the 'alphabet' pics if you want LOL!

Those were a big help I snagged a bunch thanks! All kinds of hidden tidbits... :)

Anyone else?

Those were a big help I snagged a bunch thanks! All kinds of hidden tidbits... :)

Anyone else?

i have not forgotten about you. took a bunch of photos for you at random places on board and will upload them into an album for you in the next few days...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter