Wonder Spring Break FE

Welcome to the FE!! Are there any allergies that folks should be aware of? There is one other girl in the exchange your daughter's age. If you look at the second post in this thread it has the info for the all the current participants.

I forgot to mention too....we are celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday, my husband's 32nd birthday and our wedding anniversary while we are on board. I can't think of a better way to celebrate. My MIL and FIL are coming with us on the cruise and they may want to join the FE exchange at some point too. I will keep you posted!

Cabin 7608 Dave and Cathy Lewis

Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson

Cabin 7604 Gary, Ginee, Gabby, Sophie and Jack Venezia

Hello everyone! My mom and I are excited to be apart of this, and we just got material to make our FE!

Cabin: 7634
Kathleen and Chelsea (me - 20). No allergies.

We hope to be joining the Facebook group soon! :)

I forgot to mention too....we are celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday, my husband's 32nd birthday and our wedding anniversary while we are on board. I can't think of a better way to celebrate. My MIL and FIL are coming with us on the cruise and they may want to join the FE exchange at some point too. I will keep you posted!

Wonderful, sounds like you have lots to celebrate. If your MIL/FIL are interested tell them please welcome... the more the merrier for a FE!

Cabin 7608 Dave and Cathy Lewis

Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson

Cabin 7604 Gary, Ginee, Gabby, Sophie and Jack Venezia

Welcome to the FE!! Are there any allergies we should be aware of? and can I please have the ages and genders of the kids if possible? it makes the gift decisions easier :)

Hello everyone! My mom and I are excited to be apart of this, and we just got material to make our FE!

Cabin: 7634
Kathleen and Chelsea (me - 20). No allergies.

We hope to be joining the Facebook group soon! :)

Sweet!! Welcome to the FE and please come join the FaceBook page too, it gets more fun when we get more folks involved :dance3:

Cabin 7608 Dave and Cathy Lewis AKA Grammie and PopPop

Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson....Sam is 7

Cabin 7604 Gary, Ginee, Gabby, Sophie and Jack Venezia] Gabby is 10, Sophie is 8 and Jack is 6

No allergies for anyone.....

Cabin 7608 Dave and Cathy Lewis AKA Grammie and PopPop

Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson....Sam is 7

Cabin 7604 Gary, Ginee, Gabby, Sophie and Jack Venezia] Gabby is 10, Sophie is 8 and Jack is 6

No allergies for anyone.....

Wonderful thank you for the ages, how nice to be cruising with family, especially grandkids!

I sent a message via FB, but I think it went to your "other" inbox!

I have not gotten it yet... did you send it to Stephanie Moeckel Cole on FB or through the DIS...cause I have not seen anything yet.You can always just friend me on FaceBook... then I can definitely get you into the group, you can then decide to either keep me ...or unfriend me later with no hurt feelings I promise :)

This is our first Disney cruise, too! I have an 8 year old daughter (who turns 9 in February) and an 11 year old son. Looking forward to meeting everyone. It's going to be here soon!

My mom made an awesome fish extender for us for Christmas…can't wait to use it! :cool1: Is there a number of gifts we should be doing? Is the list ever capped? I just want to make sure we have enough time to put it together!

This is our first Disney cruise, too! I have an 8 year old daughter (who turns 9 in February) and an 11 year old son. Looking forward to meeting everyone. It's going to be here soon!

Yay! That is awesome! Looks like our daughters are close in age. Gracelyn is SOOO excited to meet other kids her age and spend time at the kids club!

Please add us to the list of participants!

Cabin #6634
Diana - 38 Years Old
Mike - 41 Years Old
Naomi - 6 Years Old

No allergies :)

I am getting more excited for this cruise by the minute. Figure this will just add to the energy and fun!

Please add us to the list of participants!

Cabin #6634
Diana - 38 Years Old
Mike - 41 Years Old
Naomi - 6 Years Old

No allergies :)

I am getting more excited for this cruise by the minute. Figure this will just add to the energy and fun!

Sweet, welcome!!

HI! My son's age is incorrect, he is actually 8
Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson....Sam is 8.

we are new to this Fish extender concept! can someone tell me a little more about this? do we bring fun gifts for everyone on this blog? once? every day? examples of what others have brought? thanks! looking forward to a fun vacation!!!

HI! My son's age is incorrect, he is actually 8
Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson....Sam is 8.

we are new to this Fish extender concept! can someone tell me a little more about this? do we bring fun gifts for everyone on this blog? once? every day? examples of what others have brought? thanks! looking forward to a fun vacation!!!

Sam's age is all fixed.

There are no hardcore rules... but common FE etiquette states:

FEs are usually arranged according to cabins, with each cabin hanging from the fish hook outside their door, a bag (Fish Extender) that has individual pockets for each of the participants in that cabin... there is a lot of variations to FEs... sometimes a simple bag, others are highly personalized. You will see the whole gamut of pocket combinations too.

Each FE participating cabin will give gifts to all of the other FE participants listed in the FE Master list (see the second post in this thread).

FE gifts are most commonly done as a one time thing, and are small gifts individually to each person listed ... placed in each person's pocket.... but it is also not uncommon to give a single larger cabin gift to each FE.

People choose the time and day of their gift delivery... some do it all at once, some do a floor a day, all depends on what works for you.

Gifts range a lot... from handmade... to store bought... the sky is the limit.

these threads might give you an idea of what are common FE...

"Best Fish Extender Gifts"
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2919223&highlight=fish+extender

"Homemade FE Gifts"
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907032

Often folks might bring something regional or specific to their hometown... maple candy from a Vermonter for example.

I often include something from Yankee Candle, because I live in Deerfield, MA where the company is based.

Hope this helps.

Can you please add my Mother in Father in law to our FE group? They are in cabin 6648. FIL, Rob Reitz, 60 years old. MIL, Gayle Reitz, 58 years old. Thanks!

Can you please add my Mother in Father in law to our FE group? They are in cabin 6648. FIL, Rob Reitz, 60 years old. MIL, Gayle Reitz, 58 years old. Thanks!

all added... any allergies etc folks should be aware of?

Hi everyone, it has been great seeing our group grow to a nice size. Just a head's up to anyone who is thinking about joining but has not yet... we will be closing officially to new participants Feb 1, 2014. This will give us all time to get our FE goodies together. Looking forward to sharing the magic!!

The Wonder Women:

Stephanie, Charis and Thelma

:dance3:

#8594 - The Biggs Family
Alex (my husband), Danielle (me), Scotty (14), Megan (7), Thomas (4)
This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter