• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder - Sept 27, 2015 - Oct 1, 2015: Vancouver to San Diego

Sent you a PM! :)
Wow I am so lost I can't find your PM to me. I just signed up on this site 2 days ago and cand figure it out. Can you please tell me how to find the PM you sent me. I am so sorry I am so lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Wow I am so lost I can't find your PM to me. I just signed up on this site 2 days ago and cand figure it out. Can you please tell me how to find the PM you sent me. I am so sorry I am so lost. Any help would be appreciated.
Did you find your Pm? Or do you still need help?

OK, I would love to join the FE group but can't find the location on the other site. Please help!

Yes, I have searched many possible combinations and I still can't find it.
Make sure you are searching for groups not people and look for
Disney wonder September 27th 4 night Vancouver to San Diego. Than you will have to ask to join let me know if this doesn't work

I am not a FB expert and I am not seeing a separate place to search for groups. Can you send me a PM with the link?
Thank you.

Hello Everyone! I just booked this cruise. I'll be going solo for the first time. It's only my second time cruising and 1st with Disney. I figure a 5 day cruise would give me decent time to see if solo cruising was for me. I've been to Vancouver twice already so will only be staying one night before the cruise to save money. I'll probably not get off in Victoria either since I've been there too so it's all about exploring the ship and all the fun stuff. Nervous but very excited!

We prefer the late dining. The first set of shows aren't as crowded so you don't have to worry about getting to the theater super early for good seats. We also liked how the would come to the dining room and pick up kids half way through dinner. We would just eat a late lunch or snack to hold us off till dinner.

We were able to get fast passes for the princesses, Disney Jr., Olaf and Anna and Elsa. I recommend getting the tickets the minute you walk on the ship because they run out fast!

Can you explain this a little more regarding the fast passes? It sounds like you're referring to character meet and greets. Where did you get the tickets at? Customer service?

Has anyone received their luggage tags yet? I can't remember how early they sent them out on our last cruise so I'm just curious to know if anybody has received them or if anybody knows about when we should start to see them arrive in the mail? Thanks.

Has anyone received their luggage tags yet? I can't remember how early they sent them out on our last cruise so I'm just curious to know if anybody has received them or if anybody knows about when we should start to see them arrive in the mail? Thanks.

No, not yet. Apparently the cruise docs and tags should arrive in our mail when we are 30-45 days out from the cruise. We are about to enter that window so hopefully anytime now.

So happy we just booked this cruise! I was so bummed when the 5 person cabins sold out a while back, but my sweet DH was messing with the cruise website and discovered that someone must have cancelled!! We have 3 kids - 9, 7, and 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter