Wonder sailing 10-26

SoleilLoca

planning our next Disney adventure down to the sma
Is anyone else on this cruise, or is it just me? Not that I'd mind having the ship to myself...:smooth:

I'll be there with a DH and a DD, 9. I'm hoping there will be lots of other 9-10 YO girls there too!

Count us in. There will be five of us, DH, DD, and two grandchildren 4 & 5. Oh yeah, and ME!! First time on Cruise..Any suggestions??:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I will be sailing on my honeymoon. :)

As far as advice for a first time cruiser...where should I start?!

Get to the cruise terminal early, bc the line to board gets LOONNG. we were one of the first 20 families on board, and we had the whole afternoon to enjoy and explore the ship, and we weren't so rushed going from the lifeboat drills to the deck party bc we were already settled in our cabin.

go to the beach blanket buffet for the welcome aboard lunch..the cast members were trying to herd us towards Parrot Cay, but thanks to these boards we knew better. :D Order a Bahama Mama..very yummy.

Do NOT miss the sail away party!! It's one of my favorite memories, and the part that we watch most on our homemade cruise video. Another do not miss is Disney Dreams, very cute, and I cried my little eyes out at the end.

The most important tip I can give you is to ENJOY and RELAX!! Of all the countless times I've been to WDW and taken other various vacations, my cruise experience was by far the best, most enjoyable, most memorable vacation I've ever taken. It's worth every single penny you're spending, so be sure to enjoy it!!!

See you on board!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter