• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder room 6576

tam012864

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever had this room? I checked the stateroom report and it doesnt list it. If you have had this room, what did you think of it? Thanks in advance!!!!

We just got off a Wonder 3-night cruise on February 5th. We were in 6598...just 11 cabins aft of yours.

This was our 3rd DCL cruise and I can tell you the cabins we have been in have always been in top notch condition. Yours will be too!!

We like being somewhat aft, because closeness to aft elevators. It's a quick trip to deck 9, Animators Palette, Parrott Cay, Deck 1 for Castaway Cay, etc.

We were in 6586 on the Wonder last month. Just a few cabins down from yours. We really enjoyed the location. Plus, if you're too pooped or not interested in hanging out up on Deck 9 for the fireworks on Pirate Night, you can watch them from your verandah!

Thanks for the info :cool1: I have a long wait...June 3rd 2007 sailing--but cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

We stayed in 6576 on the December 18, 2005 Wonder cruise. I liked the location. Close to an elevator and not much hall noise. The only problem we had was the "creaking" when the ship was really rocking. It kept me up at night, even though we had a white noise machine on. I couldn't say it was coming from one area, just an annoying creaking noise. The toilet malfunctioned one day too, but they had it fixed pretty quickly.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter