• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder - recent cruisers in Rm 8056 - did you lose something?

poohbear1029

<font color=deeppink>Masquerading as a normal pers
Hello! While my husband was looking for a shoe under the bed he found an autograph book! I did not turn it in to Lost and Found because I figured it clearly wasnt from the current cruise. We just disembarked yesterday.

It's likely a small child's from the handwriting. Name may be Marissa or similar. We brought it home in case it was a fellow disboard members and we could reunite it.

If it may be yours, let me know!

Check the meets forum perhaps. Nice of you.

You should have turned it into lost and found. The previous cruisers could have contacted DCL asking about it and they would have returned it.

You should probably contact DCL and see how you can get it back to them.

It is a good idea to post it on here, but the amount of DCL cruisers that are on the DISboards is a small amount.

You should have turned it into lost and found. The previous cruisers could have contacted DCL asking about it and they would have returned it.

You should probably contact DCL and see how you can get it back to them.

It is a good idea to post it on here, but the amount of DCL cruisers that are on the DISboards is a small amount.

I can certainly pop it in a padded envelope to DCL as well and get it to them as well. It was a last minute decision to tuck it in my bag when we were scrambling to shove stuff in our suitcases. I'll be shipping out our Christmas packages this week, so I can do that Monday if someone here doesnt speak up too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter