Wonder question

sdjen

DIS Veteran
reading another post made me think of a question since we've never sailed on the Wonder. Does the Wonder have the key card slot to turn on the lights etc... Like the Fantasy does?

Also do the room entries have the slot to place card to open or do they have the ones where you just have to swipe the card in front of the reader?

Thanks

reading another post made me think of a question since we've never sailed on the Wonder. Does the Wonder have the key card slot to turn on the lights etc... Like the Fantasy does?

Also do the room entries have the slot to place card to open or do they have the ones where you just have to swipe the card in front of the reader?

Thanks
Does the Wonder have the key card slot to turn on the lights etc... Like the Fantasy does?-No

Also do the room entries have the slot to place card to open- No

or

do they have the ones where you just have to swipe the card in front of the reader? -Yes.

So we don't need to bring old gift cards to make the lights work on the wonder? I keep reading that as one of the things to bring! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter