• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder-Pirate Night Costume Question

dislvr75

Mouseketeer
Will my 6 year old DS feel right at home in his Peter Pan Holloween costume for Pirate Night at dinner?

Thanks in advance for any that reply!

I've been wondering what my 3yo dd should wear as well... pirate costume? Tinkerbell costume? gypsy outfit? I would love to do Tinkerbell, but I don't know how well it will fit in with the theme... :confused3

I think that's a great idea for your son. He may even get some extra attention from the CMs. It's a cute idea!! My daughter dressed as Tinkerbelle that night- of course she dressed as a princess every night!

:sunny:

Do they have a pirate night on the 3 night wonder. If so, do you know which night it is? Also, what else happens on this night besides fireworks? Thanks in advance for your answers.

If the little girls can dress like princesses, why wouldn't your son be able to dress like a pirate on pirate night?

I think it sounds like a great idea. Go for it.

All the kids and grownups were dressed at pirates or princesses. it was so much fun. Send the kids to How to be a Pirate in the kids club the day before and it adds to the adventure. It was by far the best thing I have seen on the ship :earsboy:

What night is Pirate Night? Is it always the same night? We are planning on dressing up. Were the adults dressed up during dinner or just afterwards?

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter