• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Photos Here - Lot's Of Them!

fantasmiclush

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. Since there are really no good sites that have a lot of pictures of the Disney Wonder, I decided I'd throw one together. Please use the link in my signature.

E-mail me with questions or comments. Oh yeah, I'll be on the Wonder from 10-23-05 through 10-27-05 so i'll have a few hundreds photos the night I return!

The site will be fully functional by 11pm EST on Friday, October 14th - as i'm finishing the massive upload right this minute.

Thank you. Thank you!! We leave in 6 weeks from tomorrow. This was fabulous to see.

Way to go!

They are some of the BEST DCL pics I've ever seen. Thanks so much for taking the time to post them!!!

What kind of camera do you have...it's great!!

fantasmiclush said:
Hey everyone. Since there are really no good sites that have a lot of pictures of the Disney Wonder, I decided I'd throw one together. Please use the link in my signature.

E-mail me with questions or comments. Oh yeah, I'll be on the Wonder from 10-23-05 through 10-27-05 so i'll have a few hundreds photos the night I return!

The site will be fully functional by 11pm EST on Friday, October 14th - as i'm finishing the massive upload right this minute.

Wow, great job! I'd say you are a DCL WONDER addict! I'm missing cruising right now and seeing your pictures just made my day!

BTW, here's a wav file of the DCL horn. http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Sounds/MAGIC.wav

Those are awesome! Would you mind if I copied a few? I missed a few pics on our last trip (9/29) and I'd love to get a few I missed. LMK if it is ok.
Shawna

You have some awesome shots. Thanks so much for posting them. Can't wait for May to get here. I would also like to know if you would mind if I copied a few of them that I missed from the 2005 Member Cruise. Thanks :wave2:

ty for sharing! Great pictures. It gives me a better sense of what you vets are always going on about, and what I have to look forward to! :cheer2:

Thanks so much for doing all the work to post these pics! They were awesome! :worship:

I would caution folks against taking pics inside the luggage terminal. That is a US Customs area and they will take your camera. Notice in the second terminal pic there is a big sign saying no video or pic taking :smooth: . Other than the warning, love the pics

What cabin # did you have? It looks like one of the navigator verandah's?? Forgive me, but I'm a DCL newbie if you hadn't noticed!! The balconies look SO much nicer than the balcony we had on our NCL cruise.

Amazing pics - thanks for the memories - my first cruise was a WONDER - can't wait for my MAGIC!!!

Awesome pics! :thewave: Thanks for taking the time to share! :cheer2:

Dear OP,

Please take care of the Wonder.. My family will be getting on when you get off.... :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Cant wait!!

Bee

Thanks for sharing, we're going on the Magic so, with luck, things won't be too different :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter