Wonder - October 22, 2014

Hello everyone! Finally booking tomorrow but still can't decide what deck to be on. :confused3 Choices are a sideway room on 5 or regular inside on deck 6 forward or 7 aft. My children don't care as long as they are on a Disney Cruise. Any suggestions?:scratchin

Just personal experience, we love aft. Aft on the ships just seems easier than mid and forward to restaurants and pools along with being less crowded. I'm not familiar with sideway room except a 1BR I had long ago nor inside. But all three decks are great - I just always go for aft.

I've seen a couple of people ask, but could not find an actual thread, so I started one. If there is already one, please ignore this one and direct me to the existing one! Thanks :thumbsup2

Hello everyone! Just wanted to come in and sort of introduce myself. I this is going to be my first cruise with DCL and I am soooo excited! I will be traveling with my DH and my two little one... or maybe not too little, 6 and 7 year old daughters. My girls are just as excited to go as I am! I would love to also participate in the fish extender exchange as well, I think it would be a wonderful experience for my little ones. I just signed up to the group last night on facebook, just waiting to get accepted. Please feel free to redirect me to the appropriate pages if this one is not it. Can't wait to see you all sooooon! :hippie::cool1:

HOLA AMIGOS !
SOMOS DE ARGENTINA Y QUEREMOS UNIRNOS PARA PARTICIPAR DE ESTE HERMOSO JUEGO ...SOMOS UN MATRIMONIO Y UNA NENA DE 11 AÑOS ...VAMOS EN EL WONDER DEL 22/10/2014...ES NUESTRO PRIMER VIAJE Y NO SABEMOS COMO ES LA INSCRIPCION PARA PODER JUGAR Y SABER CUANTAS FAMILIAS SOMOS EN ESTE VIAJES . DESDE YA MUCHAS GRACIAS ....

UN CARIÑO GRANDE ! : Hyper:

HOLA AMIGOS !
SOMOS DE ARGENTINA Y QUEREMOS UNIRNOS PARA PARTICIPAR DE ESTE HERMOSO JUEGO ...SOMOS UN MATRIMONIO Y UNA NENA DE 11 AÑOS ...VAMOS EN EL WONDER DEL 22/10/2014...ES NUESTRO PRIMER VIAJE Y NO SABEMOS COMO ES LA INSCRIPCION PARA PODER JUGAR Y SABER CUANTAS FAMILIAS SOMOS EN ESTE VIAJES . DESDE YA MUCHAS GRACIAS ....

Hola! Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish, but hopefully some one else that does will see this and be able to answer your questions.

Hola! Nuestro grupo para inscripsion se encuentra en Facebook bajo la fecha del viaje. Es la manera mas facil de comunicasion instantanea. Mucho gusto y buen viaje!

We are now booked and confirmed for this cruise, Oct 22nd - 26th. It will be myself, my husband, and our four year old daughter, and we couldn't be more excited! This is our first cruise ever. Is the FE group still open?

We are now booked and confirmed for this cruise, Oct 22nd - 26th. It will be myself, my husband, and our four year old daughter, and we couldn't be more excited! This is our first cruise ever. Is the FE group still open?

Welcome!! There is a second group for the FE which is still open, Becky (BibiSmart) is organizing that group, so you could PM her details.

Thank you. I'm too new to the boards and haven't made enough posts to message her directly. Would you mind shooting her a message with my username and have her contact me? Thanks! :)

Thank you. I'm too new to the boards and haven't made enough posts to message her directly. Would you mind shooting her a message with my username and have her contact me? Thanks! :)

I sent you a private message.
Send me your information to include you and your family and welcome aboard our Pixie Dust list...

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

HOLA AMIGOS !

Hola!!! Han conseguido la pagina de FB? Estan escrito para el juego de FE? Sin no, favor de mandarme su informacion atraves de un mensaje personal. Yo les enviare uno con la informacion.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to come in and sort of introduce myself. I this is going to be my first cruise with DCL and I am soooo excited! I will be traveling with my DH and my two little one... or maybe not too little, 6 and 7 year old daughters. My girls are just as excited to go as I am! I would love to also participate in the fish extender exchange as well, I think it would be a wonderful experience for my little ones. I just signed up to the group last night on facebook, just waiting to get accepted. Please feel free to redirect me to the appropriate pages if this one is not it. Can't wait to see you all sooooon! :hippie::cool1:

Just making sure you were redirected to our FB page and are on the FE list.

My husband and I booked this a couple weeks ago using the military promotion which got us a deluxe room w verandah for $560 vs $994 a person. What a good deal so we had to book! This will be our first cruise ever. I will be 22 weeks pregnant with our first so it is also our "babymoon".

We are also DVC members (newly) and are staying one night at AKV and two nights at Vero Beach prior to the cruise departure! It will be a very disney filled week! Can't wait..

Just joined the Facebook group as well. :)

We just learned about the fish extender program and are going to be on the 10/22 sailing. I was wondering if it is too late for our family to sign up. I tried to send a private message but I am a newbie and the system won't let me. Could someone let me know if we can still sign up?

Thanks,

Jamie

Hope everyone had a wonderful time! Was just wondering if someone might be willing to share when pirate night was on this itinerary? TIA!!!

Welcome back!! Hope y'all had an amazing cruise! Sure would love to know night for pirate night and even see some navigator pics

Pirate night was the second night (CC day). Third night was sea day and Halloween festivities for us. Will get the navigators to DCL blog. Dinning rotations therefore had repeat in the middle - we were APPT as I requested since we wanted Palo on the Parrot Cay menu night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter