• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Navigators

loring

Mouseketeer
Are there any Wonder Bahamas Navigators posted?I have found some but they don't show the shore excursion times. Which is what I am looking for to help plan our trip.

You might want to check out the Dream navigators for that information. Even though it is a different ship, DCL probably runs on the same schedule in the port.

Are there any Wonder Bahamas Navigators posted?I have found some but they don't show the shore excursion times. Which is what I am looking for to help plan our trip.

I don't think the Navigators show the excursion times. AFAIK, the only place you can see them will be when your excursion booking window opens.

I'd love to see some navigators from the Bahamas cruise itinerary on the Wonder, too, if anyone has any...

I don't think the Navigators show the excursion times. AFAIK, the only place you can see them will be when your excursion booking window opens.

Don't they list the meeting times & locations in the navigators anymore? That is a shame. It use to help people be able to plan ahead. I just pulled out our navigators that go back to 2003 and it seems that when they switched to the more colorful ones they dropped that and just put "see your tickets for info". They use to distribute tickets before and still listed each excursion meeting place and time on the second page.

Don't they list the meeting times & locations in the navigators anymore?

They had them on the Navigators for our 2008 PC cruise. But the Med/WBTA 2010, MR 2011, and Hawaii 2012 cruise Navigators don't list the shore excursions in them.

I have a Navigator from the Dream and the Wonder :) Lemme try and figure out how to post it :)

Looking for some Wonder navigators for Bahamas out of Galveston! Last year or those going this week~

Looking for some Wonder navigators for Bahamas out of Galveston! Last year or those going this week~

The Wonder has never been to Galveston. The Disney Cruise Line blog has navigators from when the Magic was out of Galveston but they are different itineraries.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

First sailing of the Wonder to the Bahamas out of Galveston isn't until this Saturday. I am hoping someone will post navigators when they get back in a couple of weeks too. :)

I'd love to see some recent Wonder ones out of Miami.

The Wonder has been on the West coast all summer in Alaska (& the Magic in the Mec)...... There aren't any Navs for that either.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This is true. This is the website for some. It isn't exactly what I am looking for either but maybe will help some. Disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

Well, the Wonder arrived in Galveston today and will leave on the Bahamas itinerary. Here's hoping someone will post navigators!

We are Wonder Oct 12 for Bahamas. If no one posts I will.
Thank you -- that would be super! I, too, am anxiously hoping someone will post the Navs from this itinerary. It will be my first DCL cruise, and although I'm good at "winging it" it's great to have as much info as possible in advance.

Also eagerly awaiting the first Navigators from the Galveston Disney Wonder sep 28th cruise. Can't plan for mine as easily without these! ;)

One cruiser has posted a set here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3182268&page=2

They're rather hard to read on my old monitor (too small). I do appreciate what she's done, tho and her trip report is a good read, with good photos (linked at the bottom of her posts).

She also sent me a pdf file, which is mostly upside down, and while I can read upside down, it isn't always easy to tell what day I'm on in the file. My horrible Windows 8 computer won't allow me even to print the file (let alone try to turn it right side up -- unless I did a whole lot of tedious cutting and pasting). I am managing to figure out a fair amount of helpful info, but still hoping someone else also posts them in a way that is easier to read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter